Profile for paul doyle > Reviews

Content by paul doyle

paul doyle (Athboy, Meath, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Staedtler noris club small left handed scissors for children
Staedtler noris club small left handed scissors for children

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, can never have enough left handed scissors, 9 Dec 2013
Daughter loves this scissors. she is very artistic and we have many types of left handed scissors. Usual kids though and they can never find the scissors when she wants them so she uses whatever she can find including right handed scissors which cut jagged for her. If she finds 2 or more scissors then this is the 1 she always uses so that says a lot for how good this scissors is.

Update: They need replacing often enough. Home use maybe they'll last 6 months. School use maybe 3 months. They get loose so that the blades are apart so that they are useless for cutting.

Samsung Clp360/ Clx3300 Toner Cartridge - Yellow
Samsung Clp360/ Clx3300 Toner Cartridge - Yellow

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't last as long as previous samsung printers I have had, 9 Dec 2013
My previous colour laser badged dell but made by Samsung easily printed 4 times as many pages as these cartridges. As a teacher using a lot of ink I am getting about 500 pages out of the colour cartridges which is very expensive printing. I'll probably try and buy another printer in the summer.

Trunki Snoozihedz Seat Belt Pad Lion
Trunki Snoozihedz Seat Belt Pad Lion

4.0 out of 5 stars useful for smaller children, 9 Dec 2013
My youngest was being bothered by the seat belt at her neck and this is a great solution instead of putting the belt under her arm and possibly causing her harm if we had an accident. The kids really like these but I did have to buy 4 as they all want 1. The Velcro is great and they don't move up or down the belt unless you want them to.

Mool Cage Carrier Mat Dog Bed, Width: 85 cm (33 inches), Black
Mool Cage Carrier Mat Dog Bed, Width: 85 cm (33 inches), Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit big for my 33 inch dog crate, 9 Dec 2013
My dog crate is 33 inches long but this is a good 4 inches wider than the standard savic dog crates. I should have bought the size smaller as it is rolled up now and presents its turned up side as an ideal chew toy when the boys awake early and are bored. lasting pretty good, not as comfortable as I expected as its quite thin at 3-4cm. The dogs aren't crazy about it but it has lasted very well considering how they usually destroy beds and that this bed is presenting itself as a target.

Mool Rectangular Flat Cushioned Dog Bed, Width: 90 cm (35 inches), Brown
Mool Rectangular Flat Cushioned Dog Bed, Width: 90 cm (35 inches), Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size dog bed, 9 Dec 2013
I have 2 bichon fries and they love this dog bed. They can both easily fit on the bed together. The 35 inch bed is about the right size for a Labrador. The quality is good and its comfortable and warm for them. I have bought many beds from amazon and this is the best indoor bed I have gotten so far. So far I have it a month and its going great. The dogs haven't torn it to shreds but they may realize its winter and be waiting for warmer weather to get back to their ways.

The bed is about 10cm tall with a good amount of stuffing

Radflek Radiator Reflectors with Radstik (3 Sheets, 2 Adhesive Strips, Fits 3-6 Radiators)

2.0 out of 5 stars No difference at best but possibly worse, 13 Nov 2013
There is about a 2 inch gap behind my radiators. I think this is standard enough. The reflectors work by bouncing back radiation however no matter what I do the reflector is touching the wall at one point and the radiator at another point. I've saved a bit of radiated heat but given the radiator a direct conductor through the aluminium foil to the wall. Perhaps a weight on the bottom of the aluminium would help them hang straight but then again this could just be a gimmick

sussed! | UNMASKED | hilarious personality quiz card game | score the most points by answering funny questions about how players would describe your quirks, moods, habits, talents, traits ... | age 8+ | 2 - 8 players/teams
Offered by Games to Get Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Game But Tough Scoring System, 13 Nov 2013
I have just played this game twice. Once with 2 adults and 2 kids aged 9 and 7. They could both read so that bit of the game was fine. Scoring was difficult though as the kids hadn't left enough room on their paper to write in their score per answer beside the letter of the answer they chose.

The 2nd game was with 6 adults. We didn't skip any questions but a couple of silly questions came up and could have taken away a chance to catch up on the early leader. We again had trouble with the scoring and didn't get it exactly right but the winner would still have been the same. There were different scores for the amount of people who also guessed correctly but we missed the bit about nobody guessing right. We shouldn't have as we happily play Dixit which is similar in scoring but I thing it was the card size piece of paper for writing answers and scoring.

Enjoyable game though and good for learning to read. Nice size game for bringing on a trip away.

Copco Tea Thermal Travel Mug, Green
Copco Tea Thermal Travel Mug, Green
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 3 coffee cups but this is my favourite, 13 Oct 2013
I bought 3 different design coffee cups but I like this one the best and I get favourable comments from my colleagues when we're in the break room

Manicare Straight Nail Scissors
Manicare Straight Nail Scissors

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Scissors that hasn't rusted, 13 Oct 2013
Does exactly what you'd expect from a nail scissors. I was worried that it would rust over time but it hasn't and is still as good as the day I bought it

Crocs Junior Toddler Cayman Fuchsia 12/13 UK Child
Crocs Junior Toddler Cayman Fuchsia 12/13 UK Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Crocs Kids Classic Clog (Shoes)
I am very happy with the crocs. They are the softer type made in Italy as opposed to the harder ones made in China. My Daughter is a size 13 and these fit her perfectly. great for days out at the beach.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7