Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Offered by Retail-ABC Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a restless 2 year old, 21 Mar. 2014
I bought this because my 2 year old son would never remain still enough to have his temperature taken either under the tongue or under the arm, the results from taking the temperature this way were always rather inconsistent as well. This has made everything easier, he barely even realises it's in his ear before beeping to say it's done, it gives a very precise reading and is a stress free way of taking a temperature.

As a further endorsement of its accuracy, all the doctors at our local surgery use this exact model themselves. Well worth the money.

Pure
Pure

5.0 out of 5 stars Hayley Westenra, the world's best soprano, 28 Feb. 2005
This review is from: Pure (Audio CD)
What can I say? This is the best collection of classical songs I've ever heard, and they are made even better by the voice that's singing them. 'Pure' being used as the name for the album is very appropriate, one word describes her voice perfectly. This album contains some beautiful songs, in particular 'Hine e Hine', I can't get enough of this song, I just love hearing it. 'Never Say Goodbye', 'Who painted the Moon black?', 'River Of Dreams' and 'Heaven' all deserve a mention, all of them bring out the best in her voice.
The bonus CD that has come with 'Pure' only serves to back up the original point about Hayley's voice, 'My heart and I' and 'Across the Universe of Time' are 2 beautiful songs but have the potential to sound terrible if not sung well, Hayley has made them even better with her magnificent voice. Her 2 Christmas carols are amazing to listen to, and even not at Christmas time I listen to them all the time, because they're both just her voice with very little backing, bringing out the best.
I would recommend this CD to anyone who loves real music. She puts people like Charlotte Church to shame, not even a patch on Hayley. I could listen to this CD all day long, and anyone who appreciates classical music will agree.
I hope that she will be performing live in the UK soon. As I would love to be able to hear her performing live.