Profile for Bj > Reviews

Ross CKDVD-RS DVD/CD Laser Lens Cleaner
Ross CKDVD-RS DVD/CD Laser Lens Cleaner
Price: 3.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 31 Aug 2012
I purchased this DVD cleaner as it was recommended by other users. However, it was useless and did not work properly. The disc stuck after the first few seconds and did not complete the cleaning process. When I received it, the packaging had been opened and the disc was not even in its case. I assume therefore that this was not a new item, probably the reason for it being cheap. However, I feel it should have been in a working condition. I can only praise AMAZON for their customer relations by refunding me immediately.

Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine
Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever
Price: 4.85

2.0 out of 5 stars not a good buy, 9 Feb 2012
I purchased this fluff remover as a replacement for the Remington one I have had for a number of years, only because I thought a new one would be better. It works no better, if not worse, so not a good buy.Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine

Pony Pom Pom Maker Set
Pony Pom Pom Maker Set
Offered by The Bead and Button Company
Price: 2.16

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good buy, 3 Nov 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pony Pom Pom Maker Set (Toy)
Not a good buy, the smallest ring is too small for your fingers and it is very difficult to cut the wool when finished winding.

Trust Netbook Bag up to 10 inch and Micro Optical Mouse Bundle (Black) 16744
Trust Netbook Bag up to 10 inch and Micro Optical Mouse Bundle (Black) 16744
Offered by trendy-tronics
Price: 12.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 3 Nov 2011
Handy little bag, keeps all accessories together, enough room for charger, mouse and even a small mouse mat. The mini mouse is just right and works a treat. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Great Ideas 4 Way 8" Saucepan Sauce Pan Cooking Pot With Four-Way Dividers And Vented Glass Lid
Offered by Great Ideas By Post
Price: 13.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but hazadous, 4 July 2011
This saucepan is a good idea and I have been looking for something like this for ages. However, the dividers are separate pieces of aluminium which are razor sharp. Not only would be dangerous, when washing them, but they would scratch the inside of the pan (which is non-stick) Not recommended by me!