Profile for Ms B Clarke > Reviews

Content by Ms B Clarke

Ms B Clarke

Lamentation (The Shardlake series Book 6)
Lamentation (The Shardlake series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Wish I could read it for the first time again!, 22 Nov. 2014
Yet again Sansome does not disappoint. I had been waiting for this 6th in the Shardlake novels and, though I tried to make this latest last, I'm afaid I couldn't put it down. The character of Shardlake is a wonderful creation but the social and political world of Tudor England is brought to life on the page through Sansome's excellently crafted language. A great detective story that doesn't rot your brain!

Food Diary and Calorie Tracker PRO by MyNetDiary
Food Diary and Calorie Tracker PRO by MyNetDiary

4.0 out of 5 stars A really useful diet aid., 23 Aug. 2014
This is very useful and easy to use. I had subscribed to a similar diet tracker for a monthly fee but because of this I can now cancel and save nearly £100 a year!

From This Day Forward - The Darcys of Pemberley
From This Day Forward - The Darcys of Pemberley

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull, 13 Jan. 2014
This was such a disappointment. Having taken the wonderfully crafted characters created by Jane Austin, Joana Starnes seems unsure of how to sustain them or what to do with them. This was just dull and totally unconvincing.

CodeWords
CodeWords

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 July 2013
This review is from: CodeWords (App)
These codewords are so much better than paper ones. I like the way you get to see each letter across the grid and that you can check your answers at any stage.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - I wish I could read it for the first time again!, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
This really challenges perceptions, both in terms of the events and characters in the novel as well as the readers generic expectations.A fantastic read.