Profile for kris.k > Reviews

Samsung Micro USB Mains Charger
Samsung Micro USB Mains Charger
Offered by Digital Save UK Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, 24 Aug 2013
Useless. Stopped working on it's second use and tripped the switches! I doubt this is a genuine Samsung product. It's a shame Amazon allows this type of product on their site. If I could give this no stars I would!

Sofia the First
Sofia the First

4.0 out of 5 stars daughters love it!, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sofia the First (Audio CD)
This has lots of the favourites from the TV show. I have only given it 4 out of 5 as I think it could have included more songs. As it is the whole album is a bit short.

Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD)
Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it!, 17 Nov 2010
I bought this primarily for the DVD. We had seen 'Even Numbers' on the Disney channel and my daughter loves it. We then watched it on YouTube when she started asking for it and came across the other videos. We now have the CD on all the time in the car as it keeps her happy! The tunes are really catchy although the lyrics are a little odd at times, my husband and I find ourselves singing them all the time! If you use the DVD it is great help for learning to recognise numbers, my daughter regularly points out numbers and tells me what they are and I think the repetition of the figures in the videos coupled with the songs has had a lot to do with it - she is only 2 and a half.