Profile for R. AmA > Reviews

Content by R. AmA

R. AmA

Maximum Living MineralRich (32 Fl Oz)
Maximum Living MineralRich (32 Fl Oz)
Offered by Black White and Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars so good. I would recommend it- how rapidly it works ..., 28 Jun. 2015
Bought this product to help with hair growth and it has done just that. I can't say that I've had overnight growth per se- howvever I have seen a difference. My skin is also smoother as a result. I am going to continue taking it to see if the length and health of my hair improves but so far, so good. I would recommend it- how rapidly it works for you I can't determine.

Skincare Foot Spa Baby Foot Peeling Renewal Mask Remove Dead Skin Cuticles Heel
Skincare Foot Spa Baby Foot Peeling Renewal Mask Remove Dead Skin Cuticles Heel
Offered by a-nicetop1986

2.0 out of 5 stars Word of warning - you get what you pay for ..., 3 Nov. 2014
Word of warning - you get what you pay for. The delivery took much longer than expected, there were no instructions on how to use it and all in all it didn't live up my expectations. Don't be cheap, just buy the real deal. Cutting corners won't get you very far.

Start Something That Matters
Start Something That Matters

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally worth it. Brilliant for those totally new to business., 1 Aug. 2013
I'd heard about Toms shoes and the ethos but reading the book made me understand why they do what they do. The book is clear, concise, straight to the point and easy to digest and understand. I personally liked the stories not only surrounding Toms shoes but also other brands that have 'started something that matters' and how they have made what they do a success today. Ultimately- what Blake is trying to encourage is to start with what you have and see where it takes you. Totally been inspired and I continue to refer back to it. Worth reading in my opinion.