Profile for I Edwards > Reviews

Content by I Edwards

I Edwards

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
My Crochet Doll: A fabulous crochet doll pattern with over 50 cute crochet doll clothes and accessories
by Isabelle Kessedjian
Price: 11.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute doll and clothes patterns, plus accessories., 5 Jun 2014
Love this book. It gives such clear instructions and has so many different patterns. It would make a lovely gift for any little girl, or even as a raffle item for a charity stall. So cute!

Frontline, Frontline Cat Spot On 3 Pack
Frontline, Frontline Cat Spot On 3 Pack
Offered by Black Cat Medicines
Price: 13.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Frontline flea treatment, 5 Jun 2014
I have used this product before and am always so pleased at the speed with which this treatment works. Within a couple of days my cat had stopped scratching (he goes outside and picked up fleas then). The treatment is so easy to use and has never given my cats an allergic reaction. Very good value for money as it only has to be administered again after 5 weeks to ensure ongoing protection.

Feather Frenzy refill -3 pack - Fits Da Bird & Frenzy Cat Toys
Feather Frenzy refill -3 pack - Fits Da Bird & Frenzy Cat Toys
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Flying Frenzy refills., 29 April 2014
I love the toy and it's good to have some spares as I think my cat would feel withdrawal symptoms if I couldn't supply a new 'bird' once he has finished with the other. I don't know how long each one lasts as I have only just purchased them, but they seem very well made. Very pleased with this thoughtfully designed toy.

Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- Shorter 19" Single length Rod
Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- Shorter 19" Single length Rod
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Flying Frenzy Full-on Fun, 29 April 2014
This is the best interactive toy I've ever bought, I just wish it had been out there to buy for all my many cats over the years. It really shows off my cat's hunting instinct, he gets so much satisfaction from the game, and is exhausted at the end of it, giving me a bit of peace and quiet as he is a young cat, full of energy and quite a handful at times. It's especially good for a cat who does not have others to play with. He catches the toy bird then carries it off (I have to follow him to keep an eye on the rod and string) into the bedroom to give it a thorough wash. This seems to satisfy him for a while. Very pleased with this toy and would recommend it.

To Rome With Love [DVD] [2012]
To Rome With Love [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Woody Allen
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Woody Allen gem., 14 April 2014
This film evoked the many memories I have of being in Rome for the first time as a young girl. The various stories are typical Woody Allen, funny and often chaotic, all you would expect. Loved it.

Earrings 101
Earrings 101
by Katie Hacker
Price: 5.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough techniques., 14 April 2014
This review is from: Earrings 101 (Paperback)
I bought this book, judging by the cover photo and 5 reviews from Amazon.com, as a novice jewellery maker, expecting the techniques of earring making to be explained. Not so. Only the briefest of techniques are given, in a few little photos at the bottoms of pages. Lots of designs, no exact explanation as to how to achieve them. Very disappointing. I resorted to the tried and tested method of YouTube tutorials!

High Grade - 2 Kilo kg - Hollow Fibre Stuffing / Filling / Fill Toys, Pillows, Cushion Covers
Offered by DLF Wholesale
Price: 6.37

5.0 out of 5 stars High Grade Hollow Fibre Stuffing, 11 Mar 2014
This product is perfect for stuffing soft toys, it's very lightweight and easy to use. I make items for charity so any saving on purchasing materials is helpful. There is so much stuffing here for the money. Brilliant!

Silk Flowers for Every Season: Includes 30 Projects
Silk Flowers for Every Season: Includes 30 Projects
by Diane D. Flowers

3.0 out of 5 stars Silk Flowers, 27 Nov 2013
From the description I understood this book to show how to make and display silk flowers. However, it only shows how to arrange them. Nice, quality book, but not what I was looking for and I think the description should be more concise. Disappointed.

CHAMILIA DAUGHTER GE-12 GENUINE SILVER CHARM 25%off RRP
CHAMILIA DAUGHTER GE-12 GENUINE SILVER CHARM 25%off RRP

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality charm., 25 Nov 2013
This charm is just what I wanted. It arrived in a Chamilia packet. It is a heavy, beautifully shiny item, and looks and feels good quality. Very pleased.

Faux Florals for Your Wedding: 30 Easy and Original Silk-floral Projects
Faux Florals for Your Wedding: 30 Easy and Original Silk-floral Projects
by Ardith Beveridge
Price: 10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely photos, no instructions on how to make the flowers., 25 Nov 2013
Perhaps I should have looked more closely at the blurb. I mistakenly thought the instructions included how to make individual flowers. This book only shows how to arrange them. Lovely photos, lovely arrangements, but not what I wanted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3