Profile for Sam > Reviews

Content by Sam

Sam (South Yorkshire, UK)

BioShock Infinite (PS3)
BioShock Infinite (PS3)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Has to be the best game I had ever played., 16 Jun. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I decided to buy this game when I went to the Gadget Show live many months back and played it for something like 3 hours at a booth on a gaming pc, I just couldn't stop playing! I knew I loved this game right when I started playing it, I loved every minute of it from start to end and the story behind the game it absolutely brilliant. Most people who I knew couldn't understand the ending of the game since its messes around with the concepts of trans-dimensional travel, paradoxes and so on which I had to teach everyone about...which was fun haha.
Anyways I'm sure that anyone who buys this game will surely enjoy it, it has to be the best game I have every played, ever.

TheCorn Maiden: And Other Nightmares
TheCorn Maiden: And Other Nightmares

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't put it down...., 29 Dec. 2012
Great short stories, just right for bedtime reading but sometimes endings disappointing....was hoping for more. Will look for more books by same author.