Profile for Et Piszcztowska > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Joseph Joseph Caddy Sink Area Organiser - White/Green
Joseph Joseph Caddy Sink Area Organiser - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars roomy and stylish, 29 Mar. 2014
Let me tell you, I am a hard client to please. I want my products to be functional as well as stylish. It doesn't matter if they are center stage in my living room or in a corner in my bathroom or on my kitchen counter. Everything must work and look cool! It's a tall order, but this little sink helper hit the spot. It adds a pop of colour and keeps the sink area neat and tidy. It has space for a sponge, liquid soap and more. I love it and it looks good with my colour scheme. And what's more, it's easy to clean. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Stewart 22cm Herb Pot - Lime
Stewart 22cm Herb Pot - Lime

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the windowsill, 29 Mar. 2014
Ideal little herb planter for the kitchen window sill. Waters itself for ages so if you're like me your herbs won't die through forgetfulness! Whole thing could be a fraction larger though to give the plants more room.

Laguna Edt 8ml Spray Roller Pen
Laguna Edt 8ml Spray Roller Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars handbaag friendly, 29 Mar. 2014
I have been looking for this product at perfumeries for ages .I have this product before and not only I like the product but thought that the size was excellent for having in a handbag. I will purchase it again.

Umi Junior Imogen Avacado/Pink Casual Sandal 33402-325 10 Child UK
Umi Junior Imogen Avacado/Pink Casual Sandal 33402-325 10 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality leather shoe for a good price, 29 Mar. 2014
Love these sandals-got them in green color - gorgeous. It's not the first pair from Umi shoes, so I knew what I will get, good quality, pretty looking and also comfortable leather sandals for my girl. Of course summer discounts helped a lot.

Laguna by Salvador Dali Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml
Laguna by Salvador Dali Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Summer Perfume, 29 Mar. 2014
This is a unique perfume that needs to be smelled in person to be truly appreciated. I've NEVER smelled anything like this (with the exception that this perfume shares minor peachy characteristics with "Dalissime". I bought this blind and am VERY happy with the purchase! :o)

Kitchen Craft Silicone Whisks 28cm, Display of Eight
Kitchen Craft Silicone Whisks 28cm, Display of Eight

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 29 Mar. 2014
Have been using this for almost a year now and it is still like new! Easy to clean, very sturdy and it does whip well. The silicone is perfectly heat resistant, as in the handle wont melt even if you let it rest on the brim of your pan. Its flexibility also allows me to stir sauces. All in all a very good buy!

Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD]
Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mae Whitman

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 29 Mar. 2014
I bought this DVD for my daughter as I already knew that she loved the Tinkerbell film. We have watched them loads. Perfect.

Disney Fairies Magical Glade Premium Round Lunch Bag
Disney Fairies Magical Glade Premium Round Lunch Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 29 Mar. 2014
Reasonably priced and daughter loved the design. Arrived promptly. My daughter was very happy . would recommend to everyone. Perfect

Lindy Bop 'Emmaline' Classy Blue Stretch Bengaline Vintage 1950's Pinup Pencil Wiggle Evening Party Dress (12, Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely dress, great design , good price, 16 July 2013
It is not high quality , the stitching was appalling in some places but... for such a low price is a pretty good dress ;)
I've had this dress on my daughter First Holly Communion , with red and navy belt , navy bag and red white and navy shoes and I got a lot of compliments :)

LEGO Ninjago 853409: Spinner Storage Box
LEGO Ninjago 853409: Spinner Storage Box
Offered by The Clearance Aisle

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic box, 16 July 2013
My daughter has finally sorted out her spinners ;) The box at first doesn't look too solid but it is good quality :)
I would definitely recommend for everyone who have ninjago mad daughter or son ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4