Profile for Mr. Jht Waterworth > Reviews

Content by Mr. Jht Waterworth

Mr. Jht Waterworth

Betron Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For Iphone, iPod, Ipad, Tablets and MP3 Players (Wired, Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 31 May 2015
Absolutely brilliant speakers for the size and cost. They pop up and squeeze down to save space and can link together for extra volume.

I would recommend picking up a cheap aux extension cable though if linking then as the cable plug into your device is quite short. This does mean though that it tucks away nicely underneath the speaker though.

IOMAX Car Cassette Adapter for iPod and MP3 Players - Retractable Cable
IOMAX Car Cassette Adapter for iPod and MP3 Players - Retractable Cable
Offered by Nexons Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars MP3 to tape player - Great buy, 8 Oct. 2009
Excellent little converter, works like a dream. This is my second purchase as I broke my first due to lack of care, but that's not to say it's a flimsy product. For a cassette the sound comes through very well with no noticeable loss of clarity. The price is highly reasonable for the use it gets and for the quality I would not feel ripped off if I had paid 4 or perhaps 5 times the price that I did.

Delivery was prompt and packaging was sound. Just a pity I can no longer use it as I just wrote off my car...