Profile for Scott Mccarthy > Reviews

Content by Scott Mccarthy

Scott Mccarthy (Cambridge, UK.)

Clobber iPad Felt Sleeve Cover Case for iPad Pro 9.7" / iPad Air & Air 2 / iPad 2, 3, 4 & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 in Light Grey Soft Felt Fabric
Offered by Clobber Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 April 2016
Beautifully designed case for my iPad, and looks very stylish with the buttons and twisty string thing. :-)

Grobar: Partizan Pleasure, Pain and Paranoia: Lifting the Lid on Serbia's Undertakers
by James Moor

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for any football fan, 19 Aug. 2013
An excellent insight into the culture of football supporters in Eastern Europe.
Carefully put together descriptions with just the right dose of comedy will make you feel like you're in the crowd (but equally, quite glad that you're not).

Belkin 802.11g Wireless G Gaming Adapter
Belkin 802.11g Wireless G Gaming Adapter
Offered by MarkdownElectricals

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 18 Nov. 2009
I was looking for a way to connect my new TV to my wireless network at home. I already have a wireless router upstairs, and needed a way to connect up my TV. As all my TV had on the back was an Ethernet port, I didn't fancy running an ethernet cable through the house. I also didn't want to spend a fortune buying a second full-blown wireless router.

This device solves that problem. You connect the Ethernet cable from the TV (or X-box, PS3, blue-ray player... anything with an Ethernet port) to the back of the device. It then connects this to your wireless network.

The setup is fairly simple. You first need to connect the device directly to your PC, but this is only so you can set up any encryption keys you are using. Once you've done that, you don't need to put it anywhere near a PC again.

You can power it either with the mains adaptor, or using the power from two USB slots, (cable provided). I use the mains adaptor, as this is easier for me, but others may find the USB option more appealing.