Profile for Bob > Reviews

SoundMAGIC E30 Earphones - Black
SoundMAGIC E30 Earphones - Black
Offered by Advanced MP3 Players

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd fitting, 24 Jun. 2014
I bought these after seeing positive reviews online, however I never considered how the earbud tips would fit! I have used Sennheiser earphones for years and find them very comfortable, however these earbuds just seemed to be the wrong shape. I'm sure they will fit other people's ears better than mine, but these just didn't work for me.

uni-ball uni Chalk Marker, Broad Bullet Tip - White, Pack of 4
uni-ball uni Chalk Marker, Broad Bullet Tip - White, Pack of 4

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 24 Jun. 2014
I bought these after seeing reviews online about how easy the liquid would be to remove and giving it a chance. I tested this on a chalk board and sadly I had to scrub very hard to remove it. However, we now use these to write on windows (it comes off with a wet cloth)!

Apple 802.11AC Airport Extreme (Launched June 2013)
Apple 802.11AC Airport Extreme (Launched June 2013)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic product, 24 Jun. 2014
I have read mixed reviews online about this but I'm happy to report that we have had no problems with this router at all, and have seen excellent wi-fi speeds throughout the house. If you are considering buying this, I recommend downloading the accompanying iOS app which makes short work of setting this up, and more importantly downloading any security updates that Apple release.

Oh - it also looks splendid!

4pc Brushed chrome stainless steel magnetic spice herbs jars tin rack free standing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent magnets, 24 Jun. 2014
I was slightly concerned that the magnets wouldn't be strong enough to support the weight of herbs and spices but we have filled these to the brim with salt and herbs etc and the magnets are very effective (we stuck ours to the side of our fridge).

Chalk Blackboard Rectangle Velvet Cleaning Eraser Wipe Cleaner Gray
Chalk Blackboard Rectangle Velvet Cleaning Eraser Wipe Cleaner Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, effective, 24 Jun. 2014
It's a chalk duster. It dusts chalk. It looks quite nice. I recommend you buy this at once. What a lovely thing.

Koo-di 100 x 60 x 58 cm Pop Up Travel Bubble Cot ( Aubergine/ White)
Koo-di 100 x 60 x 58 cm Pop Up Travel Bubble Cot ( Aubergine/ White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap easy travel cot, 24 Jun. 2014
This is a brilliant design and we have used it on many trips. One thing to note - if your baby is mobile then consider reinforcing the side zip! Ours managed to undo the zip and escape!

Pipetto iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C Classic Flip Case - Leather Wallet Cover - Khaki Brown (Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone SE)
Offered by Decold

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for protection, 24 Jun. 2014
I bought this after seeing positive reviews online, but I cannot understand why anyone would review this in a positive light. When the flap is closed there is more than adequate protection, but the phone is unusable. When the flap is open (i.e. whenever you need to use the phone) the phone easily slides out of the casing and there is nothing to prevent this. I was holding the case and the phone managed to slip out and fell to the floor with me still holding the case - the screen cracked and I am now left with the cost of replacing the screen. Do not buy this there are plenty of other cases out there which offer actual protection.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2014 3:47 PM BST

iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S Carbon Fibre Case Leather Flip Cover Tough Carbon Fiber Flip Case Wallet for iPhone with Stand Function - Shotgun Tested with Lifetime Exchange Warranty - Slate Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed after a few months use, 16 Jan. 2014
Initially very pleased with this product, after a few months normal use the magnet in the catch fell off, then the catch fell off itself. The plastic covering around the edge has also smashed after I dropped it on the floor once. For a product that is supposed to be extremely robust this has been a complete disappointment.

The carbon fibre part of this case has provided excellent protection for the screen (when the cover is closed). Everything else about the build quality needs a complete redesign by the company.

Do not buy!