Profile for Inga Osk > Reviews

The Design of Everyday Things
The Design of Everyday Things
by Don Norman

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 10 Mar 2013
really good and funny book about designs and what we have to think about when we design. It talks about how design can be fun and how some things that are designed are actually funny. :)

Interior Design Visual Presentation: A Guide to Graphics, Models and Presentation Techniques
by Maureen Mitton

5.0 out of 5 stars A keeper, 10 Mar 2013
This one is a keeper for every interior- or interior architecture designers. It helps you to have your presentation the best and I will not resell this because it also tells you about all kinds of software to use for your presentation. It's easy to forget when you get stuck doing something in your comfort zone and this book helps you out of that.

Good Reasons with Contemporary Arguments
Good Reasons with Contemporary Arguments
by Lester Faigley
Price: 56.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Required book for University, 10 Mar 2013
This book is good. It was required for a class in University and I don't think I would have bought it myself but it's good and has many great things to read and think about.

Interior Design
Interior Design
by John F. Pile
Price: 112.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Book that will not be resold, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Interior Design (Paperback)
I had to have this book for one of my classes in Uni and I love that much that I'll not resell it. This one is a keeper ;)