Profile for coodie > Reviews

coodie

The History of the 6th (Service) Battalion Lincolnshire Regiment 1914 - 1919
The History of the 6th (Service) Battalion Lincolnshire Regiment 1914 - 1919
by Colonel F.G. Spring

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers 1 batallion so very specific if that is what you need, 11 May 2014
Contained all the information I wanted here .Detailed book covering just 4 years of the Great War and names of those who were honoured and/or died.Have rated 5* as priceless especially if like me you have a relative in the war and you want to know where and when the battalion served and a good description of the battles and conditions.

History: Study Guide (Letts Key Stage 3 Success)
History: Study Guide (Letts Key Stage 3 Success)
by Christopher Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, well set out., 24 Jun 2013
This book is so easy to read and enjoyable revision that as the parent I am reading it as well. At the top of each chapter ( subject )it gives you the details in précis form of what you expect to learn from that chapter . You get key points and highlights and there is no long text to read through. it is also broken up with diagrams and photographs to illustrate further.probably the easiest revision book I have seen

Duri Rejuvacote Heal and Cures Split Cracked Nails 14 ml
Duri Rejuvacote Heal and Cures Split Cracked Nails 14 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my daughter, 24 Jun 2013
My daughter has never grown her nails as she bites them, however she has stopped doing so after using this product and save for just one nail she now has at last got long nails in which to actually put polish on. Yet to know whether the nails will break, ( i'm using it as well and all ok so far). The icing on the cake is that it gives your nails a lovely shine as well.

Natures Way DIM-Plus Diindolylmethane, Estrogen Metabolism Formula (120 Capsules)
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

5.0 out of 5 stars good for a pear shape, 16 May 2013
Starting taking this nearly 6 months ago after a review of the product in a national daily newspaper which incidently recommended it for " pear shapes " and I can honestly say that slowly my clothes are looser and my pear shape is less obvious. You won't lose any weight, I have actually gained weight on my top half and weigh a few more pounds than I did previously.Does give me headaches but the effect is worth it.I am on the pill so an oestrogen metabolism must be a good thing.