Profile for Joby > Reviews

Content by Joby

Joby

Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Motherboard (Socket AM3+, Up to 16GB DDR3, USB 3.0, uATX)
Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Motherboard (Socket AM3+, Up to 16GB DDR3, USB 3.0, uATX)
Price: 49.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Great but hen died just after 1 year, 3 Oct 2013
It wasn't a bad motherboard considering it was 41 when I bought it just over a year ago, then has just died on me one morning when I went to switch it on. Checked all my hardware on a friends pc and they all worked fine so disappointed.

Also beware this motherboard only comes with one case fan socket so if you want two fans on your case you'll need to by an adaptor which can leave the inside of the case look messy with wires.

Zalman CNPS5X Performa CPU Fan for 1155/1156/775/AM2/AM2+/AM3/940/939/754 Sockets
Price: 12.14

4.0 out of 5 stars No Problems, 18 Mar 2013
Works fine, keeps cpu nice and cool and is quiet. The only reason Ive given it 4 Stars is because the packaging wasn't very good and it looked like it had been knocked around a bit while been posted but apart from that good for this money.

Beneath Our Humble Soil
Beneath Our Humble Soil
Price: 13.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Beneath Our Humble Soil (Audio CD)
Its hard to pick a favourite song on the album! Very easy to listen too, some emotional mellow tunes but also some great lively ones that are very hard to resist tapping your foot too. Obviously talented musicians mixed with lovely vocals, they've managed to bridge the gap between old and new very successfully with with a modern, contemporary sound.

I will be recommending!

HTC One SV LTE Sim Free Smartphone - White
HTC One SV LTE Sim Free Smartphone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not a update from the HTC one., 20 Feb 2013
Its mid range so is lower than the htc one, I got this phone the same time as my girlfriend got a samsung GS11 and we both agree this phone is the better one, nice design and solid build. Very happy because it is also 4G compatible so when 4G tariffs go down in the future I can simple upgrade. See full spec - [...]

ARTIC Cooling Alpine 64 Pro CPU Cooler
ARTIC Cooling Alpine 64 Pro CPU Cooler
Offered by NORDPC
Price: 8.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Good at first but then problems, 27 Jan 2013
The fan worked great at the first boot up after installing it but on the second time it didn't spin at all and I got the F1 error saying no fan so after checking everything I booted the pc up again and i got the same message. Tried it one more time and i managed to get it going with a little push from my finger, so i returned the fan and got a full refund.

Disappointed because at first it work great very quiet and cooled my cpu nice, pretty sure i was just unlucky.

AMD ADX250OCGMBOX Athlon II X2 250 - 3.0 GHz AM3 CPU, Retail Packaged
AMD ADX250OCGMBOX Athlon II X2 250 - 3.0 GHz AM3 CPU, Retail Packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Great budget CPU, 13 Dec 2012
Bought this because of limited funds and for my first PC build, put it on a Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Motherboard with Corsair 8GB vengeance RAM and so far really impressed.

Fully recommend this for budget builds. Very happy.

Ladies Faux Suede Furry Bootee Slippers Womens Size 6
Ladies Faux Suede Furry Bootee Slippers Womens Size 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Mar 2012
I bought these for my girlfriend and was very shocked and pleased when the turned up the very next day! My girlfriend loves them. She never takes them off in the house, even sometimes popping out in the car with them on because the soles are very solidly built and with a pair of jeans over them looked just like comfy style ugg boots. Well made so should last a while, very pleased overall.

SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16GB USB Memory  - Frustration Free Packaging
SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16GB USB Memory - Frustration Free Packaging
Price: 5.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Very small, but it is slow., 9 Mar 2012
I got the usb stick quickly and it was nicely packaged. I was a bit shocked to see just how small it was, I only use this stick at home so i'm constantly paranoid about loosing it down the side of the couch etc. The only draw back is the speed in which it transfers data. If you put a file that's larger than say 1.5gb it can take about 2 or 3 minuets to transfer but if you've got patience then this should be a problem. Amazing value even compared to my local supermarket. Its also well built, in a single mould of plastic. Very pleased with my purchase.