Profile for Emily Leanne Lane > Reviews

MICRALAX RECTUM ENEMA 5ml x 12
MICRALAX RECTUM ENEMA 5ml x 12
Offered by NHL Pharmacy
Price: 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars This was brilliant. It may not work for everyone, 16 July 2014
This was brilliant. It may not work for everyone, but within 5 mins I was clear and pain free. I would recommend giving this a try. Brilliant.

M009S 8GB NATPC M009S 8GB Capacitive Android 4.2 (JELLY BEAN) , 7" ,Dual Core (2 x 1.5 GHz) Super Slim Android Tablet PC with Responsive Capacitive Screen - Flash Player 11.1 - Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Youtube / Facebook - HD 2160P - now with 8GB Storage and SKYPE VIDEO calling

1.0 out of 5 stars worst tablet ever!, 22 April 2014
I purchased this for my 6 year old son. On first impressions I was happy and thought I'd got a good bargain. My husband has an iPad and I have a nexus 7 so it was only natural to compare them.

So for basic games such as angry birds it seemed OK, watching utube was OK. However, I must point out that the battery life on it was very poor, maybe 3 hours at a push.

My son wanted angry birds go, so downloaded it. He was very surprised to find the game quality very poor compared to our devises. It was so sluggish it was almost unplayable. There were other games on this tablet that also poorly played compared to ours. For the price we paid I wasn't expecting it to be any way near as good as ours, but good enough for a 6 year old. I was very unimpressed but as my son loved owning a tablet I thought I'd just let him Keep it.

3 weeks later...

So the tablet will not charge, its been taken well care of. We plugged the charger in and nothing happened. We tried moving the cable about a little and we did get it to charge a little bit, but this should not happen after just 3 weeks. Now it will not charge at all.

I've contacted Amazon and they are collecting it and I'm having a refund. I have now ordered a nexus for my son as I won't be buying a non branded tablet again. I feel very disappointed with it and would not reccomend it at all. If I could go back, I'd have simply spent more on a trusted brand that's reliable.

Pro Tank Evod ego E cig Coil Replacement 5pcs
Pro Tank Evod ego E cig Coil Replacement 5pcs
Offered by Healthy Vapes
Price: 3.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Fair, but leaky, 27 Jan 2014
I bought these for my pro-tank 2. They fit in OK, although I can't get a draw if the battery is on tight, so I have to use these by not screwing on the battery, basically with them, the only way to get a good draw is to have a loose battery. I'm not sure if this is because I have a protank 2 and the product isn't designed for this model. It works though. I also have a leaky protank using these heads which is rather annoying. They are fair for the price I paid, but I wouldn't recommend them for the pro-tank 2.

Roxy Womens High Pam Boots
Roxy Womens High Pam Boots
Price: 41.89 - 71.36

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Roxy Womens High Pam Boots (Shoes)
I was bought a pair of these for my birthday and nearly chocked when I saw the price on here. They are not a good quality at all for the price-tag. In fact for around 10 I could of asked for a pair of supermarket boots and they would have felt the same quality. I have always been a fan of rocket dog boots and I will be going back to that, at least they seem weather proof(ish)

The sole on these boots does not last long at all, the fur inside doesn't last and I would not recommend these to anyone. Not one of my best gifts this year. If only I had the courage to ask my sister to return them.

4 x Black Flexi Combs / Shark Combs / Hair Combs
4 x Black Flexi Combs / Shark Combs / Hair Combs
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 20 Sep 2013
I bought these over a year ago and I have just broke my last one. I love these, I have long hair and on a lazy day I can just put this in and tie it back. My friends have all asked where I got my hairband from and I told them. OK so they are not the best thing in the world, but for me I would buy them again and I would recommend them for people who are looking for something a little different.

Vitakraft Guinea Pig Fruit 2 Sticks (Pack of 5, Total 10 Sticks)
Vitakraft Guinea Pig Fruit 2 Sticks (Pack of 5, Total 10 Sticks)
Price: 12.45

5.0 out of 5 stars verry happy, 13 Sep 2013
These are a great price hence buying them. My boys love these so no complaints here. Hope the price remains as it is as it's cheaper than my old supplier. Would recommend for guinea pigs.

Liberta Happy Hutch Indoor Rabbit Cage
Liberta Happy Hutch Indoor Rabbit Cage
Offered by Worldstores
Price: 31.89

1.0 out of 5 stars happy hutch! hell hostel more like!, 13 Sep 2013
This cage is a disgrace and I still can't believe I bought one of these on purchasing my piggies. I soon woke up and got a 2 x 4 c&c cage. As others have said, 120 minimum length for a guinea pig. I can't believe I put Harry & George through a few weeks of living in such cramped conditions. Not recommended if you love your guinea pigs.

Supreme Science Selective Guinea Pig Food 2kg
Supreme Science Selective Guinea Pig Food 2kg
Offered by univers animal
Price: 9.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great food - happy piggies, 31 Aug 2013
I bought this from another store, but for like 3.99! My guinea pigs have been changed over time from the muesli to this. They actually eat it which is amazing since it doesn't look very appetizing. My guinea pigs give it 5 stars and that gets my vote. Very happy I bought this and even cheaper buying it elsewhere.

Savic Puppy Trainer Refill 30 Pads Large 60 X 45 Cm
Savic Puppy Trainer Refill 30 Pads Large 60 X 45 Cm
Price: 14.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for guinea pig cage floor., 27 Aug 2013
I got these to line my guinea pig cage. I place them under their fleece liner. They keep odors to a minimum and I have just ordered some more. I have to use a few of these every few days when I clean their cage, but one pack of 30 lasts me a little over a month. As I have indoor piggies, I need to keep smells down to a minimum. I haven't as yet had any leakages onto the cage floor so I would say they lock in the urine. Will keep buying more and hope I can one day teach my boys to use 1 corner! I don't know if these would be suitable for a dog, but would recommend for a guinea pig cage floor when using fleece insted of wood chips.

Ferplast Pet Products Cavie 80 Guinea Pig Cage Mixed Colours 79X49X43.5Cm
Ferplast Pet Products Cavie 80 Guinea Pig Cage Mixed Colours 79X49X43.5Cm
Offered by Aquapet
Price: 49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 20 Aug 2013
I got my cavie 80 from pets at home 2 weeks ago. I was led to believe that it was suitable for 2 piggies so I bought it without much thought. The same day I got my baby piggies from a breeder as I don't buy pets from chain stores. Anyhow as soon as I popped my baby boys into their new home I was horrified. Even though they are tiny, it still looked cramped. Never owning a guinea pig before, I didn't really know any better. So I ordered a new much bigger cage and so I feel quite angry that I was sold this being told it would be big enough. Whats even more sad is that there are some dense people around that probably wouldn't realize and little kids that wouldn't know any better. Then those poor animals homed in these awful cramped conditions and are destined for a sad little life. I think it's bordering on animal cruelty and should only be sold as a travel cage. I also have a run for my piggies that they have access too all of the time, but some piggies aren't so fortunate. I can't think of a suitable animal to live in this. I am disgusted that I bought it and sad that it is being sold as a proper living environment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20