Profile for Mrs. Ha Buckley > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Ha Buckley

Mrs. Ha Buckley "Hazimov" (Midlands, UK)

Turbo Jam Beachbody 5 Workouts
Turbo Jam Beachbody 5 Workouts

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for excersizing at home, very addictive!, 8 April 2009
This review is from: Turbo Jam Beachbody 5 Workouts
Wow! What can I say!

Started this on the 1st Jan and so far (8th April) I have lost 11lb, with no change in diet!! I can't believe I actually stand a chance at beating my pre pregnancy weight, and that I'm still doing it 4 months on!

Chalene is a good motivator and the team seem nice too. You can watch their stories if that's your thing and you see their before and after piccis, I really believe they are normal people like you and me who have made the change we are about to embark on!

I love that there's a progress bar so you know how long you've got left and what's coming up next (Including water breaks I hasten to add), esp good when you are getting tired or don't feel like it and you push yourself because you can see that there's only x minutes left.

The excersizes are varied, a 20min, a couple of 40mins, one with weights, Cardio etc etc and there is a good range to go with it if you decide to order more, as I have! There's a schedule to follow to break you in nicely and a whole booklet on ways to help yourself achieve.

They are all great and even as a die hard couch potato, I don't feel the day is done till I've done my Turbo Jam :)
There are free forums, chat rooms and an online tracker ([]) so you can see who else is doing Turbo Jam too, they have been a great inspiration too as you don't feel alone, I have made a few friends ove in the states because of this!... Beachbody really have the value added!

Have a look on Youtube and Facebook and you'll see it has a massive following in the states, I hope it catches on here too!

All in all, I'd highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys music and wants the emphasis to be enjoyment rather than hard graft but still get very fit! Enjoy!

Babyshapes
Babyshapes
by Helen Dorman

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any new parent!!, 25 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Babyshapes (Paperback)
I bought this for the books but the Mobile was by far the best!

It looks a bit flimsy but I set it up *Tied it to a coat hanger* and used it all around the house (Hanging it on lightshades), especially when the baby had colicy moments, I'd spend the witching hours of the evening spinning it and baby just stared at it - worked till he was 6 months old!

I have bought one for every new mum I know and they have all said it is the daddy! I'm just about to buy one now for my cousin!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't there myself!, 23 Nov. 2007
Being the sort to wake up when a bee sneezes and my hubby being the exact opposite, for 9 years I've had to get up come rain or shine, If I'm working that day or not and make tea, nudge, moan, threaten and generally be mean to get my beloved to get out of bed, *especially* in the winter...

The first few days it didn't really do anything, but slowly hubby has been more alert and easier to get up but today, he was up before the alarm and left for work early, IT'S A MIRACLE!!! And I had a lay in :)

I have also noticed that he falls asleep a lot easier and generally seems more chipper in the morning - not sure if that's because his body clock is more in step or what...

Highly recommended to anyone with wake-up issues, you will not feel short changed!