Profile for V. Braidwood > Reviews

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 27 Nov 2013
I loved the previous books, but felt that this had been written as a movie script. Plus I found a 50-year old Bridget with two very young cildren to be implausible. It would have been more realistic for her children to have been teenagers with the accompanying problems. I did read to the end, but didn't find the characters to be truly engaging.

Women Chiffon Beach Scarf Cover Up Pareo Sarong Dress Swim (Purple Orange)
Women Chiffon Beach Scarf Cover Up Pareo Sarong Dress Swim (Purple Orange)
Offered by wuiyepo
Price: 2.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Very reasonably priced, 8 Sep 2013
Ordered this to go with a new bikini I just bought with very similar colours. It matches beautifully, arrived in good time and is as pictured. It is slightly smaller than my other sarongs which will make it difficult to tie in ways other than the simplest knot, which is a shame

Reduced to Clear - Girls First Tooth Trinket Box With Rocking Horse and Toy Rabbit Decoration, Gift Boxed (Two Shade Pink) Make Ideal Present in Presentation box, Circumference 7 inches/18cm, Height 1.25inches/3.5cm Approx
Offered by OFA Products Limited
Price: 8.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful christening present, 8 Sep 2013
Ordered this for my girlfriend's daughter's christening present. It is beautifully packed in a little satin lined box. Very attractive and better than expected.

Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water 1 litre (Pack of 4)
Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water 1 litre (Pack of 4)
Offered by NANOBITS LIMITED (PROMPTLY DESPATCHED WITHIN ONE WORKING DAY)
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Water - all natural and fabulous, 3 Jun 2013
I first discovered Vita Coconut water on a recent trip to Hawaii. Everybody in America is now drinking this super drink. It's all natural (straight out of the coconut) and is a natural source of electrolytes, with a minimum of calories. A perfect anytime drink, especially for those amongst us who dislike hot drinks.
I was very happy to discover that I could order this from Amazon UK and have now placed a monthly order for the 4 litre pack.
If you like a drink that is healthy and not too sweet with an interesting flavour, give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Premier Housewares Zing Silicone Spoon Rest - Black
Premier Housewares Zing Silicone Spoon Rest - Black
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal kitchen addition, 3 Mar 2013
Bought two for my boyfriend as I couldn't see anything similar in shops. He loves them as they easy enough to clean and hold any size spoon when cooking.

Deluxe Swivel Car Seat - Mobsoleteility Aid
Deluxe Swivel Car Seat - Mobsoleteility Aid
Offered by Great Ideas By Post
Price: 12.92

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't swivel in my car, 3 Mar 2013
Looks good, feels good ... but didn't work in my car. I have a Toyota Yaris and it simply did not swivel. So I had to return it. I had tried it out on a kitchen chair and it worked fine, although I have to say that despite all the fluffy cushioning it still felt very hard. I wouldn't l ike to sit on it for a long time.

CorningWare Classic Square 6pc Casserole Set
CorningWare Classic Square 6pc Casserole Set
Offered by Cookshopcoventry
Price: 86.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as expected, 31 Aug 2012
I used to have a CorningWare square casserole when I cooked for a family of four in the U.S. Having left it behind when I moved back to the U.K. I recently discovered that I do need it sometimes. It was surprising to discover that CorningWare is so hard to buy in the UK. Everyone in the US uses it, and for good reason: it is durable, attractive and EASY to clean. Quite different from ordinary Pirex casserole dishes which never seem to come completely clean.
However, I was disappointed when this set arrived as although it is described as being made up of 6 pieces, that is somewhat ambiguous. There are 2 small casseroles, one a little deeper than the other. There is only one over proof lid to fit both of these, so they could not be used together. The other lid is for the microwave. Also the larger dish, which I had expected to be like my previous one, was not nearly as large. It would be hard to make a casserole for 4 people in this.

Revlon Equave 2 phase Perfect Summer Conditioner
Revlon Equave 2 phase Perfect Summer Conditioner
Offered by Hair Products Online Ltd
Price: 9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 July 2012
I've been using Revlon Equave conditioner for several years. They've changed the packaging but he contents remain the same. It does a great job of bringing back body and curl to my hair when there is no humidity in the air. I transfer some to a mini bottle to carry on overnights etc.

Highly recommended; lasts for ages too.

Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo
Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, 23 Feb 2012
Since I have curly hair I have chosen to use this shampoo for many years. I don't seem to be able to buy it at any of our local hairdressers, so am very glad that Amazon have it available. It works for me and I also like the size of the bottle which makes it not too heavy to carry when travelling.

Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner 250ml / 8.5 fl.oz.
Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner 250ml / 8.5 fl.oz.
Offered by BeautySpires
Price: 24.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner, 23 Feb 2012
Redken Fresh Curls:
Since I have curly hair I have used this product for years. I don't seem to be able to buy it at any of our local hairdressers, so am particularly glad that Amazon is offering it for purchase on line. It certainly works for me, and since the bottles are not too large they are easy to take in my swimming bag to the spa.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3