Profile for Mrs Susan Kennard-Fanning > Reviews

Content by Mrs Susan Kenn...

Mrs Susan Kennard-Fanning

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
DARK PURPLE BUMPER BED PACKS - INCLUDES DUVET SET SHEET & CURTAINS (double)
DARK PURPLE BUMPER BED PACKS - INCLUDES DUVET SET SHEET & CURTAINS (double)
Offered by homemaker-bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Strongly recommend., 28 Sept. 2015
Total bargain! Decor change to my bedroom and the quality is fabulously luxurious. Strongly recommend.

18 head RED rose buds artificial flower bush weddings/graves
18 head RED rose buds artificial flower bush weddings/graves
Offered by Petallica - Express Deliveries from UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These look even better than the pic and arrived quite speedily, 28 Sept. 2015
These look even better than the pic and arrived quite speedily. Bought to stop whatever creature it is, eating to flower heads of the flowers I lay at my mum's grave, 24 hrs after I lay them! Would look great in a vase too! Would definitely buy artificial flowers from this company again because the quality is exceptional.

Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Simulated Sapphire CZ Waved Huggie Earrings
Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Simulated Sapphire CZ Waved Huggie Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sept. 2015
These were a birthday gift for someone who's birthstone is sapphire. They were over the moon with them.

GRBON Rubber Plastic Bath Shower Screen Seal Strip For 8-10mm Glass Door Curved Straight 3-7mm Gap
Offered by Newrbbdolls

5.0 out of 5 stars it slid on nicely. I also copied the tip from a previous ..., 28 Sept. 2015
Bought this due to reviews. B&Q wanted £15 for a replacement seal. Yes I needed to make it pliable in hot water in the bath but once I put soap at the bottom of the glass screen, it slid on nicely. I also copied the tip from a previous reviewer to seal the ends with clear silicone to make watertight. For the price I will continue to purchase.

Dolphin, Tiger, Horse, Wolf Animal Design Duvet/Quilt Cover Bedding Set With Pillow Cases By Homefurnishing (Single, Wolf)
Offered by Home Furnishing Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality fabric, 28 Sept. 2015
My daughter wanted a wolf themed bedroom. Excellent quality fabric.

Battery for Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810 (EB464358VU, Li-Ion) [Electronics]
Battery for Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810 (EB464358VU, Li-Ion) [Electronics]
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars wore my poor phone out, 28 Sept. 2015
Needed a new battery, wore my poor phone out! I'm quite a heavy user of internet access so this replacement was badly needed and I was pleasantly surprised by cost. Strongly recommend.

ONX3 Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 Premium Quality in Ear Buds Stereo Hands Free Headphones Headset with Built in Microphone Mic & On-Off Button ( Silver )
Offered by ONX3

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't believe the poor sound quality I'd put up with till I'd bought ..., 28 Sept. 2015
I had lost the headphones that came with my phone and I needed headphones with a mic. Wow! Couldn't believe the poor sound quality I'd put up with till I'd bought these!

SAMSUNG GALAXY FAME S6810 - Grip S-Line Wave Silicone Gel Case Cover & Screen Protector & High Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen By Excellent Accessories (PURPLE)

5.0 out of 5 stars New Phone Protector, 26 Feb. 2014
Sad but true, it's my favourite colour. Just recently got this phone and I have a tiled kitchen and bathroom floor which I was always dropping and breaking my phone on so I'm hoping the gel case will be a little more protection to cushion the phone should I, and I know I will, drop the phone in future. It fits snuggly round the back and the pen is great when you've got big fingers, little keyboard!!

Rubie's Frankie Stein Monsters High Fancy Dress (Small)
Rubie's Frankie Stein Monsters High Fancy Dress (Small)
Offered by D&S Retail Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 26 Jan. 2014
My niece is 'Monster High' daft and this was on her birthday list. I bought the wig for her to go with it.

Rubie's Frankie Stein Wig Fancy Dress
Rubie's Frankie Stein Wig Fancy Dress
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 26 Jan. 2014
My niece is 'Monster's High' daft! This and the outfit was on her birthday list so it was a 'must buy'.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6