Profile for Patchouli Girl > Reviews

Content by Patchouli Girl

Patchouli Girl "Jillian" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Never Forget The Ultimate 90s Collection
Never Forget The Ultimate 90s Collection
Offered by claires_media_store

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album, but ...., 28 Jan 2013
This album is a lovely compilation of the 90's, but there are a lot of songs from the 90's that should have been included and some on the album that aren't much. But I still think it's a good buy.

This Year Next Year
This Year Next Year

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: This Year Next Year (MP3 Download)
I have been trying to trace this song for years, but now I downloaded it from Amazon. Brings back memories of my childhood and it cannot be found on any compilations.

Hush Hollowfibre Value Range Pillow Pair
Hush Hollowfibre Value Range Pillow Pair

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a letdown, 28 Jan 2013
When I opened these pillows, I thought how lovely, soft and fluffy they were. But after sleeping on them for a few nights, they have gone flat and I need two to be comfortable. Overrated.

I Love You Love Me Love
I Love You Love Me Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't say too much, 28 Jan 2013
I love this song, it reminds me of my younger, disco days of the 1970's. But I was gutted that one of my fave pop stars turned out to be a vile pervert 2 decades later. I got rid of all my other Gary Glitter albums when the claims were first published in the 90's. But I just have to have this song. I didn't want to buy another Gary Glitter album, so I just downloaded this one song. Downloading tracks you like without buying the whole album is a brilliant idea.

'Stratus' Wall Clock
'Stratus' Wall Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum & Dad love it, 28 Jan 2013
I bought this clock for my Mum & Dad as they have a job seeing figures, so I ordered this large display. It can be seen very clearly from any part of the room and reads the temperature and gives the date and day, which is very helpful as they forget the date and day at lot of the time. The bonus is they it glows in the dark, so it's easy to read at night with the lights off. Would recommend.

The Walking Dead - Season 1-2 [DVD]
The Walking Dead - Season 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrew Lincoln

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it, 28 Jan 2013
This is not my type of film, but I bought it for my son of 25 and he and his girlfriend loved it! He was annoyed because he couldn't buy it in any shops with his Christmas money, HMV had sold out, so I ordered it on Amazon, and he was thrilled, because the price was lower that he would have paid in the shops.

Pack of 2 14cm Robins Table/Cake Christmas Decoration (PM236)
Pack of 2 14cm Robins Table/Cake Christmas Decoration (PM236)
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas decoration, 28 Jan 2013
These robins look great and give a festive touch to the Christmas tree. But the wires on the feet were sharp and got in the way, so I removed them and the robins just sat straight on the Christmas tree.

Christmas Tree Robins - Ideal Xmas Tree Decoration - 3 Pack of Robins
Christmas Tree Robins - Ideal Xmas Tree Decoration - 3 Pack of Robins
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brightens up Christmas tree, 28 Jan 2013
Thes robins look great on my Christmas tree, they just add that extra touch. The only thing I disliked was the wires on the feet, they were sharp and got in the way, so I removed them, then the robins sat better on the Christmas tree.

A Winter's Tale [CD 2]
A Winter's Tale [CD 2]
Offered by Mattpuss

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant CD, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: A Winter's Tale [CD 2] (Audio CD)
This lovely song cannot be found on any Christmas compilations, the words are magical and I love it. As a bonus there are three other great tracks by Queen. Well worth buying.

Merry Christmas, Baby
Merry Christmas, Baby
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Christmas album, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Merry Christmas, Baby (Audio CD)
It's fantastic to hear Rod Stewart sing old favourite Christmas songs. I cannot stop playing this album (even though Christmas is over). Rod Stewart has a brilliant voice and he should have released a Christmas album ages ago. I love the duet with Michael Buble. Rod's show about the album on TV was brilliant too. Lovely photo of him on the cover. I love it!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3