Profile for Fliss > Reviews

Content by Fliss

Fliss

MiraFit Folding Exercise Mat - For Fitness/Workouts/Yoga/Pilates - Black or Blue Colour
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product I was a bit sceptical but it does ..., 30 Jun. 2016
Excellent product I was a bit sceptical but it does the job brilliantly. My 11 yr old budding gymnast is using it everywhere possible. Delivery was 5 days quicker than promised! Happy customer

Children Size gymnastics palm protectors with coloured velcro (Blue, Small)
Children Size gymnastics palm protectors with coloured velcro (Blue, Small)
Offered by Freedomstrength2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time but sizing is way out in the description, 4 April 2016
Arrived in good time but sizing is way out in the description. My advice order a size bigger than you think you need

Gymnastic medal display double hanger
Gymnastic medal display double hanger
Offered by Sport Contour

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2016
Perfect to show off all my daughters medals! Lovely quality and lots if space for more to come!

AOA CasesTM Light Sky Blue Penguin Style Case Back Cover For Apple iPod Touch 4TH Gen Generation 4 4G + Mini Stylus

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointmemt, 17 April 2013
My 10 year old daughter bought this for her new I pod touch. She was really pleased with the look but it simply doesn't stay on. Even just holding it proved too much and serves absolutely no purpose at all

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 10 Feb. 2013
My two guineas have only visited this a couple of times because of the weather but each time they seemed to love it. As does my daughter who goes in with them! The run provides plenty of space and can be as big or small as you want. Only criticism is could do with extra hands to put it up as it can be awkward! I'm looking forward to better weather when we'll get more use out if it.

Sea Band Wrist Band for Children -Assorted colour band
Sea Band Wrist Band for Children -Assorted colour band
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes journeys a pleasure, 11 Dec. 2011
My daughter had recently started to feel travel sick. It made no difference wether it was a motorway or a windy A road we would find ourselves having to stop to sit her in the front. She had seen these bands on her school friend and asked if I would get some for her. She was excited about getting them and I don't know how big a part that played in their effectiveness but they certainly seem to work. On long journeys now she can quite happily entertain herself on the ds or reading etc and so far there has been no sign of sickness.

Hello Kitty 30 - 33cm Rollers Inline and Pads
Hello Kitty 30 - 33cm Rollers Inline and Pads

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 22 Jun. 2011
I bought these for my 7 year old daughter who loves Hello Kitty. These were her first rollerblades and I was disappointed when they arrived to find that the fasteners on the side easily came undone while in use which resulted in no support around the ankle. The look of the Rollerblade was very eye catching but unfortunately this was the best feature and as well as the fasteners being poor the actual feel of them seemed very "plastic" and cheap. I returned them to the seller and must congratulate them on their customer service which certainly made up for the product.

The Huge Bag of Worries
The Huge Bag of Worries
by Virginia Ironside

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 26 Mar. 2011
We were recommended this book when our 8 year daughter was having a difficult time. The book is so simple but has helped her realise that talking helps and we now refer to the character in the book when we are dealing with any anxious moments. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who has an anxious child.

Sylvanian Families the Caravan and Family Car
Sylvanian Families the Caravan and Family Car

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 21 Sept. 2010
I bought this toy for my 6 year old daughter. She had wanted it for a long time, so, when her birthday finally came she was very excited. Unfortunately when setting it up the plastic prongs which hold the steps on broke. Undeterred she said she would just place them on. Unfortunately after a short period exactly the same thing has happened to one of the beds in the roof of the caravan. As she has only had it for 6 weeks I am obviously concerned as to how long it will last.
My daughter absolutely loves this toy and still gains hours of pleasure from it. Shame I'm going to have to prepare myself for tears when yet more of it breaks!