Profile for Stoxman > Reviews

Content by Stoxman

Stoxman

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 25 May 2014
For the money this phone is ok. I have had mine now for a few months and there are things in the way it operates that are not as smooth as a main manufacturer and my home button is intermittent, but overall at a fraction of the cost of a named phone I would say good.

Rockport Mens Rocsports Lite 2 Slip On Loafers V75284 Brown 8 UK, 42 EU
Rockport Mens Rocsports Lite 2 Slip On Loafers V75284 Brown 8 UK, 42 EU
Offered by ShoesUK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for wet weather, 25 May 2014
This is a nice shoe and is very comfy, but... Walk on wet grass or any time out in the rain and they soak up water and make your feet wet. Maybe a treatment of some sort would help but out of the box they are not good.

Apple Digital AV Adapter for Apple iPad 2
Apple Digital AV Adapter for Apple iPad 2
Offered by Online queen
Price: 26.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for netflix, 17 Mar 2014
Bought it to watch films from netflix on the tv but it is not supported by Netflix ap. works ok for other things I have tried like YouTube.

Reflektor
Reflektor
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Reflektor (MP3 Download)
As a massive AF fan I am disappointed. The other albums I have listened to a hundred times, it wont happen with this. Some songs are good, don't get me wrong but it is over produced. I like AF because they are raw. Bring back AF.

Qualcast Elan 32 Electric Cylinder Lawnmower (32 cm Cutting Width)
Qualcast Elan 32 Electric Cylinder Lawnmower (32 cm Cutting Width)

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocker, 27 Sep 2012
Very poor machine. I have tried to make do with it for 2 years now but no longer. I dont even think I will give it away.

Chicken (Animal)
Chicken (Animal)
by Annie Potts
Price: 8.66

5.0 out of 5 stars eggcellent, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Chicken (Animal) (Paperback)
This is a book about how chickens fit into the life of humans, not a book on how to look after chickens. The book is informative and in some places shocking in the fact it made me aware of how badly we treat meat birds. We have all seen the pictures of egg birds in battery farms but the way some countries treat meat birds is shocking. Everyone should read this part of the book. I will be buying free range from now on....

Manchester: An Architectural History
Manchester: An Architectural History
by John J.Parkinson- Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Feb 2010
I loved this book but found it quite a hard read. To me it is aimed at the student and not directly at the person who is just interested. I also found that I had to keep an A-Z handy as I couldn't place all the buildings mentioned. I learnt so much about my home city. I thought the history around the industrial revolution was very informative. I have put it on my list to read again. This time I will make notes....

Canon 50D: From Snapshots to Great Shots: Simple Steps to Great Photos
Canon 50D: From Snapshots to Great Shots: Simple Steps to Great Photos
by Jeff Revell
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but Basic, 16 Feb 2010
This book is well written but if you are a keen amateur photographer who knows Canon DSLRs (as I do) then this will be a little basic.