Profile for Ian Pearson > Reviews

Content by Ian Pearson

Ian Pearson "Ensign Ewart" (Sheffield,South Yorkshire,UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fort Eben Emael: The Key to Hitler's Victory in the West (Fortress)
Fort Eben Emael: The Key to Hitler's Victory in the West (Fortress)
by Simon Dunstan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fort Eben Emael, 13 Jun 2014
Another product I searched for at the Sheffield Wargames Convention without success,leaving me disappointed, but determined to find it elsewhere! Product arrived promptly, and in mint condition,packaged along with my other Osprey product,(The Lines of Torres Vedras), so I was very pleased with this double-delivery. I would recommend this seller to anyone!

The Lines of Torres Vedras 1809-10 (Fortress)
The Lines of Torres Vedras 1809-10 (Fortress)
by Ian Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lines of Torres Vedras., 13 Jun 2014
Product arrived promptly and in mint condition, I attended a Wargames Convention in Sheffield recently, and in spite of the numerous bookstalls there (especially Osprey Men-at-arms series), I couldn't find this title there, so I left the Convention disappointed and searched for the product on the internet, and was really pleased to find it! I would recommend this seller to anyone!

Sweetex Calorie Free Sweeteners Tablets - Pack of 300
Sweetex Calorie Free Sweeteners Tablets - Pack of 300

5.0 out of 5 stars sweetex, 13 Jun 2014
There's not a great deal one can really say about this product,other than it's prompt next day delivery, and that it does the job required of it! I would recommend this seller to anyone.

Down on Gila River (Ralph Compton Novels (Paperback))
Down on Gila River (Ralph Compton Novels (Paperback))
by Joseph A West

5.0 out of 5 stars Down on Gila River, 13 Jun 2014
Product arrived promptly, and in mint condition-I would recommend this seller to anyone. As previously stated, I haven't come across a Ralph Compton western yet that I've been disappointed with!

The Ghost of Apache Creek (Ralph Compton Novels)
The Ghost of Apache Creek (Ralph Compton Novels)
by Joseph A. West

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ghost of Apache Creek, 13 Jun 2014
It took a bit of getting into, but I enjoyed it afterwards. A bit different from most Ralph Compton westerns-must admit,it's not my favourite one, but I did read and enjoy it once I got into it! I would recommend this seller to anyone,the product arrived promptly, and in excellent condition.

Brimstone Trail (Ralph Compton Novels)
Brimstone Trail (Ralph Compton Novels)
by Marcus Galloway

5.0 out of 5 stars Brimstone trail, 13 Jun 2014
I haven't come across a Ralph Compton western yet that I've been disappointed with! this product arrived promptly,early and in excellent condition, I would recommend this seller to anyone.

Five Savage Men [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Five Savage Men [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Michele Carey
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Savage Men, 14 Mar 2014
One of the very few films I have ever watched where Henry Silva played a "good-guy!" From as far back as I can remember, particularly in the fifties "Gangster" movies, with George Raft, James Cagney, Edward G. Robinson and Humphrey Bogart, and even later, in "Westerns", he was always noted as a "baddie!" To be a "goodie", (and an Apache chief), is a step away from the norm! I was most impressed with this Western with a difference.

SupaHome Clothes Airer 4 Fold
SupaHome Clothes Airer 4 Fold
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars SupaHome Clothes Airer 4 Fold., 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: SupaHome Clothes Airer 4 Fold
It's functional, does the job,(particularly in the recent weather!), and I've had one before, so no surprises there! Happily recommend this seller to anybody!

The Stranger from Abilene (Ralph Compton Novels)
The Stranger from Abilene (Ralph Compton Novels)
by Joseph A. West

3.0 out of 5 stars The Stranger From Abilene., 19 Dec 2013
It's okay, but not as good as the "Trail Drive" series. Having said that, I'd be happy to recommend this seller to anyone!

Ralph Compton the Amarillo Trail (Signet Historical Novel)
Ralph Compton the Amarillo Trail (Signet Historical Novel)
by Ralph Compton

4.0 out of 5 stars The Amarillo Trail., 19 Dec 2013
Not finished this one yet, so it would be a bit difficult to give an in-depth review on it yet, but I would happily recommend this seller on time, product received in good condition,promptly and I'm happy to receive it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4