Profile for Katrina Shaw > Reviews

Content by Katrina Shaw

Katrina Shaw

SUMVISION UNIVERSAL BLACK KEYBOARD LEATHER CASE FOR 7" TABLETS PC WITH MICRO USB CONNECTION
Offered by E-Deals Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 20 Feb 2014
It arrived early (good) and was exactly as described. It's a gift for my nephew and I'm sure that he'll love it

The Jewish Heritage Cookbook: A Timeless Cuisine Reflecting the Rich History of a Diverse and Disparate People
by Marlena Spieler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Feb 2014
Although the dust cover was a little worn (as described prior to buying) the book itself is in really good condition and is a real treasure as it has lots of history etc as well as the cookery. I'd previously read it (thanks to a very kind library assistant tracking it down for me) and knew that it was a book that I wanted to own. It arrived much earlier than anticipated and is excellent value for money. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Jewish Cookery
Jewish Cookery
by Leah W. Leonard

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Jewish Cookery (Hardcover)
It's not always easy to find Jeewish Cookery books so I was really looking forward to this arriviing. It arrived in much less time than expected (great) and was in excellent condition. It's got so much more in it than I had anticipated and it's now a treasure in my collection. I'd recommend it to anyone!!

Superscrimpers: Live Life for Half the Price
Superscrimpers: Live Life for Half the Price
by Eithne Farry

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad value, 14 Jan 2014
Many good hints and tips in it but maybe could have included a few that hadn't already been on the series