Profile for Ms. Anna C. Gleave > Reviews

Content by Ms. Anna C. Gleave

Ms. Anna C. Gleave (Dorset, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Gomadic Global Home Wall AC Charger designed for the HP Chromebook 11 with Power Sleep technology - supports worldwide wall outlets and voltage levels - designed with Gomadic TipExchange
Offered by Gomadic UK

3.0 out of 5 stars It worked well but after a fair bit of use ..., 16 Dec. 2014
It worked well but after a fair bit of use the wires broke away from the power end (part that attaches to the computer) so it is no longer safe to use.

Regatta Alfred Quilted Mens Fleece Jacket
Regatta Alfred Quilted Mens Fleece Jacket
Offered by Outdoor Look

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty Warm, 16 Dec. 2014
This is so warm, light and soft and looks good too - I have already recommended it to family and friends. Good price for the quality of the item.

Dulux PaintPod Roller System
Dulux PaintPod Roller System
Offered by Super.Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars Paints Fine, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Dulux PaintPod Roller System
This paints well enough and does reduce splashing (I am a messy painter) however the pods are expensive and it doesn't always clean as well as I would like. I find it a bit cumbersome and bulky to store and can't be bothered to get it out to use.

Roberts ECO1BK Ecologic 1 DAB/FM RDS Digital Radio with Built-in Battery Charger - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Jun. 2014
This is a near perfect little radio. I like the simplicity of the design, find it really easy to use and the sound quality is as good as one can expect from a small radio. the only thing missing is a clock, having said that I like the lack of light that comes from it because I use it at night when I can't sleep.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 600 Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head
Offered by Gecko Shack Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 25 Jun. 2014
This is easy to use and tells you when you have bushed each quarter of your mouth for long enough by a little jerk. It keeps my teeth looking and feeling good and does a much better job than I am able to do with a regular toothbrush.

Lloytron E831ss 1500w Stainless Steel Table Top Hob
Lloytron E831ss 1500w Stainless Steel Table Top Hob

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 25 Jun. 2014
This is excellent value. Like many electric hobs it takes a little while to heat up but it also takes a while to cool down so I turn it off towards the end of the cooking and it continues to cook the food for a while.

Dog Mate Large Dog Door White
Dog Mate Large Dog Door White

5.0 out of 5 stars Independent Living, 25 Jun. 2014
This does the job of letting my dog in and out without having to leave the door open. I find it functions well and even in the cold weather it seems to be fairly draft proof. It took my dog 4 days to have the confidence to use it - I tied the door up first, then used treats to tempt her through. I then put the door down and coaxed her through by offering a treat and partly holding the door open.

Panacur Worming Liquid for Cat & Dog 10%
Panacur Worming Liquid for Cat & Dog 10%
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job!, 25 Jun. 2014
This is gentle on the tummy and is the only wormer I can trick my dog into eating - I mix it with liver and tripe and she sniffs it, is suspicious but can't resist it. With the tablets, even when crushed and mixed into food she refuses to eat it and has cost me a fortune in wasted food.

32cm HORWOOD MINI OVAL STAINLESS STEEL ROASTER AND LID WITH RACK
32cm HORWOOD MINI OVAL STAINLESS STEEL ROASTER AND LID WITH RACK
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 25 Jun. 2014
I use mine to cook chickens for the dog and it keeps my oven clean from or the fat splashing and it roasts them with a crispy skin - great value

Gelert Wellington Boot Bag - Black (Old Version)
Gelert Wellington Boot Bag - Black (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Clean Car!, 25 Jun. 2014
I have two of these, one for the car and one for the house. They are inexpensive, practical and store my muddy wellies neatly, containing or the muck.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5