Profile for pbfh > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Relax Melodies: A white noise ambience for sleep, meditation & yoga
Relax Melodies: A white noise ambience for sleep, meditation & yoga

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 9 Oct 2014
I downloaded this app before my baby was born. Thank God I had it when I was in hospital as it drowned out the other noises and let him and me sleep better. He is now 10 months and we still use it.

Period Tracker
Period Tracker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Period Tracker (App)
This app is great, easy to use and covers all the things you might need to record. Not pregnant yet, but hopefully give it time.

Township
Township

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly addictive, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Township (App)
I love this game. I used to play the likes of cityville, castleville etc, but couldn't get them on my kindle. This is better. It has never stopped or stalled.

Pic IQ Quiz
Pic IQ Quiz

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Pic IQ Quiz (App)
A brilliant games, although highly addictive. I must resist the urge yo buy help. The answers will come if I engage my brain.

My Familiar Stranger: An epic contemporary romance. (Knights of Black Swan Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Feb 2013
Can't wait to read the next one. Not your traditional vampire story. Well written and totally absorbing. The reader is drawn in and you genuinely feel for the characters.

Wattpad - Free Books & Stories
Wattpad - Free Books & Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing app., 8 Feb 2013
I love this app. I'm an avid reader and this allows me to always find something new to read. Many of the stories are very well written, amazing considering the authors are mostly unpublished.

Wattpad lets you search by type of story (crime, romance etc.) And by author. Very handy when you find an author you like.

It has enough stories to keep even me occupied. Plus you can download new stories and keep them to read when you have no internet connection. Genius.

A vital app for any book lover.

Hell Hounds Are For Suckers, (Book 2): San Francisco Vampires (San Francisco Vampire Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab vamp romantic comedy, 25 Jan 2013
A great book. Funny, clever and romantic. Just a shame it is so short. A brilliant read for anyone who is looking for a different kind of supernatural book. No dripping blood or gore, but witty repartee.

Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know
Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 5 Jan 2013
A great book and a fun read. Although many of the stories are well known some are new to me.
Definitely worth downloading.

Inhuman
Inhuman

2.0 out of 5 stars Too depressing for me, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Inhuman (Kindle Edition)
This book is well written, the characters are great and the plot is good, but it is too dark and depressing for me. All the bad aspects of human nature are exposed and frightening conspiracies come to life. Too negative and nightmarish for my tastes. I need a happy book now to cheer me up.

Her Vampire Husband (Mills & Boon Nocturne) (Wicked Games series Book 3)
Her Vampire Husband (Mills & Boon Nocturne) (Wicked Games series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Vamp and were romance, 2 Jan 2013
I liked this book, very compelling. I couldn't put it down. Good characters and plot, if a bit predictable at times. Just one problem. It ends a bit abruptly, a sequel is definitely needed.

Page: 1 | 2