Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Leicestershire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nuby Wacky Teething Ring Teether
Nuby Wacky Teething Ring Teether

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best teething toys I have bought., 6 Oct. 2015
This teething toy was recommended to me by a friend. My little boy was in the throws of his first tooth and nothing was helping. Many of the teething toys out there were too big for his little hands. I bought it and as soon as I handed it over to him he started chewing. Now at 22 months it is still a favourite. Every subsequent tooth has been ushered in with the nuby wacky teething ring. He also chews it as a sensory toy.
The best money you will spend on a teething toy, ever!

Fill n Squeeze Starter Pack (Pouch Filler and Squeezee pouches)
Fill n Squeeze Starter Pack (Pouch Filler and Squeezee pouches)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, easy and has saved me loads., 24 Feb. 2015
I bought this pack to help with feeding my little man. He loves food in pouches, as he can feed himself. My idea was to make baby food and decant it into the pouches for feeding and storage. However I also ended up using jars, packets and pots of baby food and yogurt and filling the pouches with them. It is really easy to use. Simple to clean, just rinse immediately or pop it in the dishwasher. It will even fill other baby food pouches. I now wash them out and use them too. A brilliant bit of kit and I can see me using it for years.

Relax Melodies: A white noise ambience for sleep, meditation & yoga
Relax Melodies: A white noise ambience for sleep, meditation & yoga

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 9 Oct. 2014
I downloaded this app before my baby was born. Thank God I had it when I was in hospital as it drowned out the other noises and let him and me sleep better. He is now 10 months and we still use it.

Period Tracker
Period Tracker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 1 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Period Tracker (App)
This app is great, easy to use and covers all the things you might need to record. Not pregnant yet, but hopefully give it time.

Township
Township

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly addictive, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Township (App)
I love this game. I used to play the likes of cityville, castleville etc, but couldn't get them on my kindle. This is better. It has never stopped or stalled.

Pic IQ Quiz
Pic IQ Quiz

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Pic IQ Quiz (App)
A brilliant games, although highly addictive. I must resist the urge yo buy help. The answers will come if I engage my brain.

My Familiar Stranger (Knights of Black Swan Book 1)
My Familiar Stranger (Knights of Black Swan Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Feb. 2013
Can't wait to read the next one. Not your traditional vampire story. Well written and totally absorbing. The reader is drawn in and you genuinely feel for the characters.

Wattpad - Free Books and eBook Reader - Read Fiction, Romance, Celebrity Fanfiction, Teen Fiction stories

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing app., 8 Feb. 2013
I love this app. I'm an avid reader and this allows me to always find something new to read. Many of the stories are very well written, amazing considering the authors are mostly unpublished.

Wattpad lets you search by type of story (crime, romance etc.) And by author. Very handy when you find an author you like.

It has enough stories to keep even me occupied. Plus you can download new stories and keep them to read when you have no internet connection. Genius.

A vital app for any book lover.

Hell Hounds Are For Suckers (Vampires of San Francisco series Book 2)
Hell Hounds Are For Suckers (Vampires of San Francisco series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab vamp romantic comedy, 25 Jan. 2013
A great book. Funny, clever and romantic. Just a shame it is so short. A brilliant read for anyone who is looking for a different kind of supernatural book. No dripping blood or gore, but witty repartee.

Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know
Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 5 Jan. 2013
A great book and a fun read. Although many of the stories are well known some are new to me.
Definitely worth downloading.