Profile for I. Sayles > Reviews

Content by I. Sayles

I. Sayles "I. Sayles" (London UK)

Tony Christie - Live at the V Festival -  (2 Disc Collector's Edition - DVD + CD)
Tony Christie - Live at the V Festival - (2 Disc Collector's Edition - DVD + CD)
Dvd ~ Tony Christie
Offered by Qoolist

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for a live comeback performance, 22 Feb. 2015
Not sure that it is reasonable to send back a DVD because you don't know the songs. The performance includes both of Tony Christie's biggest hits in Avenues & Alleyways and (Is This The Way To) Amarillo, four Beatles numbers, one Wings song and one Elton John song as well as four other tracks. Seems a pretty reasonable selection to me. The performance is pretty good considering he is thirty years on from his prime. For a few pounds it is worth the money.

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy: The Complete Radio Series
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy: The Complete Radio Series
by Douglas Adams
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Completes The Collection, 27 Oct. 2012
Having read other reviews complaining that the first series is partly re-recorded didn't really bother me as I have the original BBC black box of CD's that came out in the far mists of time and that is actually the original recordings. It would be nice to get the Original Records version on CD but I suppose I will have to copy them from vinyl. If you have only ever read the books or seen the film or TV series the jewel in the crown has to be series 2. This differs in storyline from all the other versions and the solution to the problem of Lintilla and the shoe phenomenom is not to be missed. It is the last audio collection to be completed during Douglas Adams' lifetime and also the last time that Peter Jones appears as the book. This collection contains everything else in it's entirety and my only issue is really with the price. Usually Amazon have the best, or at least close to the best prices, but in this case I was able to get the entire set from the book people for only £15.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Fountain Filters, 6 Aug. 2011
Filters arrived when the seller said and were well packed. Exactly as advertised and fit the fountain I have. My cat says Meeow.

Come and Get It
Come and Get It

1.0 out of 5 stars Misrepresentation, 8 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Come and Get It (Audio CD)
This album claims to be Badfinger but is actually Joey Molland's Badfinger. On no part of the packaging does it include the phrase tracks re-recorded by one or more members of the original group. The cover picture includes Pete Ham and Tom Evans who have no input into this CD and as such this is a gross misrepresentation. I intend to get my money back and have reported this to trading standards.