Profile for Mr. Philip B. Cole > Reviews

Content by Mr. Philip B. Cole

Mr. Philip B. Cole (Brighton)

Page: 1 | 2
Chef'n Switchit All-Purpose Silicone Spatula, Cherry
Chef'n Switchit All-Purpose Silicone Spatula, Cherry

5.0 out of 5 stars We bought this for our Vitamix based on other people's ..., 7 Feb. 2015
We bought this for our Vitamix based on other people's reviews - took ages to arrive, but worth the wait.

Autoart 73614 - Jaguar E-Type Coupe Series I - rot, 1:18
Autoart 73614 - Jaguar E-Type Coupe Series I - rot, 1:18

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Feb. 2015
Beautifully detailed model - almost as lovely as the real thing.

Aqua Sphere Vista Junior Swimming Goggles - Blue/Orange, 16 cm
Aqua Sphere Vista Junior Swimming Goggles - Blue/Orange, 16 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars kids will love them, 10 July 2013
our son has had three pairs of these now - first pair got trodden on and the last pair scratched, but have no doubt, children will love these and there's no issue with pressure round the eyes as they sit away from the sensitive areas and work a treat - don't look any further than these for your children.

Dual 2 Port USB Car Charger for iPad iPhone 4G iPod 2A
Dual 2 Port USB Car Charger for iPad iPhone 4G iPod 2A
Offered by Elecmores-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and simple, 10 July 2013
I've had single car chargers before and they're mostly ok, but having the second port means both our phones can be charged on a journey - it just 'does'.

Camelbak Podium Big Chill Bottle - Clear/Carbon, 750ml
Camelbak Podium Big Chill Bottle - Clear/Carbon, 750ml
Offered by oz24shopeu

5.0 out of 5 stars look no further, 10 July 2013
generally we use traditional cycle-style water bottles and have had a few over the years that, as everyone notes, do leak a little - initially we found the cap mechanism a little awkward, but I can't say when that stopped. These bottles are superb and water tastes fresh to the bottom.

Blow the Roof
Blow the Roof

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Blow the Roof (Audio CD)
after listening to Skrillex's Bangerang for some time, I found this album on recommendation and have been thoroughly enjoying it since - it's not as 'innovative' as Bangerang, but it's a great album.

Milk Chocolate Footballs, Black/White, 500g Bag (Pack of 105)
Milk Chocolate Footballs, Black/White, 500g Bag (Pack of 105)
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a party bag, 10 July 2013
they are actually really rather good, and don't taste 'fatty' like some chocolate treats - there were more than enough to go around and everyone enjoyed them.

Aqua sphere vista 2012 swimming goggles tinted lens
Aqua sphere vista 2012 swimming goggles tinted lens
Offered by Dive Instinct

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent goggles, 10 July 2013
This is the second pair of these goggles I've had - the lens tint makes them an excellent choice, indoor or outdoor pool. They're really comfortable and do not impede vision in any way. If I need another pair in the future, there is no doubt that I'd have another pair.

Peanuts 1960's Collection [DVD]
Peanuts 1960's Collection [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back, 28 Dec. 2012
I loved Peanuts as a child and this is a delightful collection of the various features that Charles Chultz produced - we gave it to our 5 year old for Christmas and, although the dialogue is not always clear (and we have only watched two episodes so far), he was as captivated as I remember being.

Gentlemen Broncos [DVD][2009]
Gentlemen Broncos [DVD][2009]
Dvd ~ Michael Angarano

5.0 out of 5 stars wierd and wonderful, 14 May 2012
I have enjoyed other films by Jared Hess, the director, including Napoleon Dynamite - they are unusual and sometimes odd, but in an entertaining and often witty way.
The star of Gentlemen Broncos is very definitely Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Concords fame who I initally did not recognise, and the supporting cast are well chosen.
It is in some ways a very odd film and it is unlikely you will see another film quite like it: amusing, witty, entertaining and it will transport you to a land of wild fantasy writing and 'unusual' visual effects.
Not a 'must have' film, but well worth watching.

Page: 1 | 2