Profile for I. Willis > Reviews

I. Willis (UK)

Bunzlauer Old-Fashioned Butter Dish, Designer 42
Bunzlauer Old-Fashioned Butter Dish, Designer 42

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 19 Aug. 2015
Beautiful butter pot, works really well (I use iced water in it). Delivery was quick and item was well packaged. Very happy with this purchase.

k2-accessories 25 pieces Organza Gift Bags / Jewellery Pouches - 11x16cm - Turquoise
Offered by k2-accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Mar. 2015
Perfect

The Oversoul Seven Trilogy: "The Education of Oversoul Seven", "The Further Education of Oversoul Seven", "Oversoul Seven and the Museum of Time" (Roberts, Jane)
by Jane Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars If you could live a book..., 18 Nov. 2011
Utterly fantastic. brilliant beyond measure. As someone extremely interested in all the phenomena this book deals with, including oversouls, guides, out-of-body experiences, reincarnation, the nature of time and reality, this book naturally appeals to me. But not only are the concepts fascinating, the writing is engaging, fun, adaptive, and often homourous. The characters are loveable and endearing, especially Oversoul Seven. And as far as I'm concerned the books just keep getting better. Now officially one of my top 3 favourite books of all time. A lot of pages to turn but that only becomes a plus point as you begin to reach the last book, knowing life will be slightly devoid after you finish reading the adventures of this Soul and 'his' many incarnate personalities.

Astral Dynamics: A New Approach to Out-of-body Experiences
Astral Dynamics: A New Approach to Out-of-body Experiences
by Robert Bruce

5.0 out of 5 stars All-in-one guide, 17 July 2007
I have had many OBEs and have read many books on the subject, but this one is no doubt the best I've ever read. When he describes the 'Mind-split' it helps if you've had an OBE so you can relate to what his saying but even if you haven't if you follow his methods you will soon learn. About a third of the book is practical, and its a huge book! Some of it does seem complicated at first but once you just do it its really rather simple. I have been looking for a book like this for a long time, and if you threw it off a cliff I would be likely to jump off after it! Every time I use the Rope technique when I wake it the morning it has got me out-of-body. I'll be studying it for years.