ARRAY(0xa6f6cb10)

Profile for Prince > Reviews

Content by Prince

Prince

MC1020 Beautiful Accessories Silver Fashion Stainless Steel Money Clips Fashion and Jewelry Christmas Gift By Y&G
Offered by Men's Fashion
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 24 Sep 2013
I had a money clip before which was OK for the purpose but this is a quality product. Stylish and can hold a few notes together. Also expands and shrinks when you push it back, a worthy buy for me.

iMobi Accessories Blackberry Bold 9790 Brown Premium Leather Pull Tab Case Cover Pouch (M)
Offered by iMobi Accessories
Price: 2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, 24 Sep 2013
A absolutely fantastic product. I ordered it thinking this wasn't a quality product, however, I couldn't believe the price I had paid for the product when it arrived so I went back to my account to ensure I hadn't paid a higher price. This would be the best bargain I think I ever had from AMAZON!

JJOnline Flip Wallet Case Cover For BlackBerry Bold 9790 - Black Pink Hexagon Patterned Rubberised PU Leather with magnetic closure Plus Free Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 24 Sep 2013
I know pink is a bit girly, however, I love this case. This product has a Fantastic feel and value, highly recommended.

Exploring Corporate Strategy (6th Edition)
Exploring Corporate Strategy (6th Edition)
by Gerry Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 24 Sep 2013
I ordered Exploring Corporate Strategy 6th Edition as it said on title but received Public Sector Strategy. I didn't bother chasing refund etc. but what a rip off!!

BMW Genuine In Car Mobile Phone Basic Snap-In-Adapter for Apple iPhone 4/4S (84 21 2 199 389)
Offered by BMW_Direct
Price: 79.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 26 Dec 2011
As title suggest's, fantastic product for iPhone4 & 4S. Just slide this in to the cradle and you iPhone is ready to go. A fantastic alternative to traditional phones.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2014 8:13 PM GMT