Profile for vintage_lover > Reviews

Content by vintage_lover

vintage_lover

Triumph Doreen Luxury Non Wired Full Cup Women's Bra White 38D
Triumph Doreen Luxury Non Wired Full Cup Women's Bra White 38D

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service. Looks like good quality at an excellent ..., 16 Feb. 2015
Excellent service. Looks like good quality at an excellent price. Just a little bit neater than the original one I bought.

Wenko 17963100 Napoli-Revello Power-Loc No-Drill Attachment 20.5 x 14 x 7 cm Rust-Proof Chrome-Plated Brass Towel Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Feb. 2013
I bought this product to match in my new shower room and I am delighted with it It matches the toilet roll holder and the quality is really excellent,

Paddington Bear Large Classic with Boots and Suitcase
Paddington Bear Large Classic with Boots and Suitcase
Offered by Casa Candles

5.0 out of 5 stars Much loved arrival, 26 Feb. 2013
Paddington eventually arrived at his destination as a present for my youngest grand-daughter but was immediately appropriated by her big sister who fell in love at first sight. She will have to return him to his rightful owner when her little sister gets an bit older. He didn't arrive the first time around but after contacting Amazon, he arrived very quickly. Everyone agreed he is absolutely adorable and quite unique in Toronto.

Morphy Richards Accents 44039 4 Slice Toaster - Chrome
Morphy Richards Accents 44039 4 Slice Toaster - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toaster, 17 Mar. 2011
Very pleased with this product and the supplier. It arrived very promptly and with no fuss. So much better than my old one.

Poppy Mid Length Cotton Nightdress
Poppy Mid Length Cotton Nightdress

4.0 out of 5 stars Vintage style nightie, 21 Aug. 2010
The purchase was trouble free. I received it within the time stated and was very pleased with it. However, I would say they are a bit ambitious with the sizing. I am large but not nearly as large as the maximum bust size quoted and it only just fits me. I also expected a softer cotton fabric but it may get softer when I wash it.