Profile for Mrs. Ann Miller > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Ann Miller

Mrs. Ann Miller

Speedy Aluminium Extendable Tension Rod, White, 60 - 100 Cm for Net curtains or lightweight voiles
Offered by Homestore International

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 17 July 2013
I have bought several of these rods in different sizes. They are an excellent idea as you can hang your net curtains/voiles into any alcove without the need for any fixings to support the rod, unlike conventional extendable net rods.

I Vow to Thee My Country
I Vow to Thee My Country

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Version, 6 May 2013
I love this version of the song. It is beautifully sung, very emotional, haunting and thought provoking, well worth purchasing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones, 31 Oct 2010
I recently bought these headphones for my son. He cannot wear the normal in-ear headphones; they will not stay in ears. These headphones fit well, they have better sound quality than previous headphones he has tried and are very comfortable. The retractable headphone wires are an excellent idea as headphone wires on his old headphones were continually getting tangled.

All Creatures Great and Small: Complete Series [DVD]
All Creatures Great and Small: Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christopher Timothy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box set excellent value!, 31 Oct 2010
A fantastic series, wonderful stories in a beautiful setting. A great buy for anyone who enjoyed watching the series when it was originally shown on television. The set was great value for a 33 disc set. Initially, upon receiving the box set, I thought that there were some discs missing. For series 4 I could only find one disc (series 4 disc 3). I later found however that the other 2 discs were on the same section. But, because the folded plastic section was so firmly stuck together it had first appeared to be a section that did not open up. I thought I would mention this point, in case other people have had the same problem and thought they had discs missing.

"Doctor Who": Eye of Heaven
"Doctor Who": Eye of Heaven
by Jim Mortimore

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea, but not done right, 19 Feb 2009
A very good idea, which had the potential to be one of the better Doctor who novels. However, the way that this story has been written is terrible. The whole thing is based on various diary entries from various characters, this means that you have no idea which character is talking until the end of their diary entry. A dissapointing read.

Doctor Who: War of the Daleks
Doctor Who: War of the Daleks
by John Peel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 19 Feb 2009
An excellent read! It was interesting from start to finish.It continues the Dalek civil war and I was pleased to see the return of Davros.Reccommended