Profile for Deborah Caseras > Reviews

FMM Funky Alphabet Tappits Lower Case
FMM Funky Alphabet Tappits Lower Case
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them but....., 28 Jun. 2013
These are really nice letters and they are just like the pictures. A nice point is that you can position them as you like to create an individuality that is lacking in more fixed style letters. My only issues with them are that they are REALLY difficult to get out of the mould so I broke about 40% (practice, and lots and lots of cornflour, helps so don't use them for the first time on a last minute job) and that theya re in strips rather than individual so that you have cut strips of fondant the same height as the letters to avoid cutting out all the letters below the one you want. Good effect once on the cake though. Overall, tricky at first but rewarding.

Kampa - Firefly Lantern
Kampa - Firefly Lantern
Offered by Dales Distribution Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - literally, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kampa - Firefly Lantern
Great lights for camping - or anything else I imagine. Very white, LED lights, easy to manipulate, batteries last well and the hanging hook is useful. Will buy some more if my children ever manage to break these (and I'm sure they will eventually).

Sugarcraft Edible Wilton Clear Vanilla Extract 59ml
Sugarcraft Edible Wilton Clear Vanilla Extract 59ml
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but powerful, 28 Jun. 2013
This is a useful product when you need vanilla that doesn't colour your icing but be careful. It is synthetic and you REALLY need to use it sparingly. My only criticism is that it could do with a reductor/doser type of internal cap so that you don't, as I did, pour too much into icing and make everyone feel a bit sick. Or, of course, you could be very very clever and use a spoon.......

Windowed Cupcake Boxes with 6 Cavity Insert (Pack of 25)
Windowed Cupcake Boxes with 6 Cavity Insert (Pack of 25)
Offered by product mania

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Jun. 2013
These are fab. Have used them several times and with a bit of care they can be used again. They have a good height for extravagant toppings as I like to do - very happy with them. Will order some more just as soon as I need them.

Royal Daisy Melamine Crockery Set
Royal Daisy Melamine Crockery Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough, 28 Jun. 2013
A good looking set which we use for camping which is nice to eat off. Just beware, as we didn't, that you CANNOT put hot liquids in these mugs. DO NOT ignore this advice as we lost 3 of the 4 mugs in one week drinking our morning cuppa. Not very useful as why else does one buy a mug?

Sabichi I'm A Whistling Kettle, Purple
Sabichi I'm A Whistling Kettle, Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this, 28 Jun. 2013
Let's face it - it's only a kettle. BUT I just loooove purple and our last camping trip was brightened every time I wanted a cuppa by it's lovely colour. Also, it works just fine.

The Amazing Spider-Man Melamine 3pc Dinner Set
The Amazing Spider-Man Melamine 3pc Dinner Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy boy, 28 Jun. 2013
My 5 year old son just loves eating off this set. Only downside for me is that the plate is very shallow so anything remotely sloppy ie pasta and sauce needs careful surveillance. Otherwise - no complaints.

Tyrrell Katz Melamine Horse Riding Plate, Bowl and Beaker Set
Tyrrell Katz Melamine Horse Riding Plate, Bowl and Beaker Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 28 Jun. 2013
My 6 year old pony mad daughter was delighted with this set. She loves looking at the pictures as do we. A bit pricey but absolutley worth it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 28 Jun. 2013
My two year old son just loves his dinosaur set and the pictures are really well drawn. Lovely to look at and easy to clean. Just be aware that the cup is HUGE! Luckily it was only water that he spilt down his front......

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this mixer, 28 Jun. 2013
I've never owned a Kenwood or similar and I have ben making LOTS of cakes, meringues, buttercream etc with a hand mixer. Moving up this machine offers alot for a small price. So far for large recipes it's brilliant but it doesn't reach small amounts in the bottom of the bowl. As per other reviews this is noisy but I don't find it offensive. The pulse button is super powerful. I made some cupcakes which rose much more than usual. Only "complaint" is that it's difficult to unlock the bowl - a handle or lip would have given some purchase. Otherwise I am glad I ignored negative reviews - but read them because I didn't know not to put the attachements in the dishwasher for example. They are easy to wash by hand though. As a plus the recipe book looks interesting.

Page: 1 | 2