Profile for Jonah's Owner > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Trendz Universal Bridge Camera Case - Polka Dot / Purple
Trendz Universal Bridge Camera Case - Polka Dot / Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab little camera case, 14 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my Samsung NX1000 and it fits the camera, the lens, the strap, spare memory cards and battery.

It does exactly what it says on the tin.

Orla Kiely Eau de Parfum 100 ml
Orla Kiely Eau de Parfum 100 ml
Offered by UKDC

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing scent., 4 Jan. 2014
Bought this without knowing what it smelt like but I was not disappointed. It is light and fresh and very summery. Almost citrus with cut grass and floral notes.

Love the packaging! Love the bottle. Amazing.

Cabin Max Global - Extra Large 107L Lightweight Folding Trolley Suitcase Luggage 71 x 46 x 33cm
Offered by Home & Travel

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Case, 20 Dec. 2013
-Why I bought the case-

I live in a small flat and space is a premium, I wanted a light weight case so I could go shopping and bring lots back, I liked the size of the case (107L)

-What I like about the case-

The design is nice, black with green detailing, it is super light, it folds down, it has lots of compartments for different items, it seems durable, it won't show dirt or wear and tear, you can fit loads in it!

-What I do not like about the case-

It could come with a case to store it in when its flattened as there are a lot of zips and lose fabric that might get ripped, it is not a hard case, it does not have 360 degree wheels, it has multiple zips that you need two padlocks for.

Ultimately this case is not XL but it is certainly Large! You can fit alot in. My case was half full when I went to the states and I had 9 jumpers, a vac packed double duvet, 3 jeans, 2 boots, and the usual kit for a holiday. I still had loads of room to spare.

I really like the design of the case and considering nothing else like this is on the market the price is really quite competitive.

The case comes with one (cheap) padlock that looks like you can't rely on it.... it's a bit of a kiddy padlock. One section can not be secured but this is the front flate section with the green stripe. It's a bit impractical but I'm not sure what you'd put it in it anyway!

You will definitely need two padlocks to secure the case.

However overall I am very happy with the case.

Cyclepedia: A Tour of Iconic Bicycle Designs
Cyclepedia: A Tour of Iconic Bicycle Designs
by Michael Embacher

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Coffee Table Book, 30 Dec. 2012
This book is great. I love bicycles and i LOVE design.

Lovely book to keep you occupied for a couple of hours with a pot of tea.

Liberty Cross Stitch: 24 Designs to Sew
Liberty Cross Stitch: 24 Designs to Sew
by Helene Le Berre

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok... not great, 8 Jun. 2012
I bought this book as I absolutely loved The Liberty Book of Home Sewing I thought it would be just as good but it wasn't! The cross stitch designs are ok but a better cross stitch book would be Cath Kidston Stitch!

Patch!
Patch!
by Cath Kidston

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit bland... your paying for the CK name, 8 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Patch! (Paperback)
It's a good book for the Cath Kidston fan BUT not if you want to learn proper patchwork.

Try another book!

BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer
BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Boyf Loves it!, 8 Jun. 2012
Bought this about a year ago for my boyf and he loves it.

Apparently it is the best trimmer he's ever used.

Sylvanian Families Sycamore Cottage
Sylvanian Families Sycamore Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Little House, 8 Jun. 2012
Really good starter home for the money.

Sturdy product with a cute bunny figure. It's not the biggest house but you can buy other house parts to extend it. Overall it was the best value for what I wanted.

Lovely.

ghd Peacock Collection Blue Limited Edition Gold Series Classic Styler Hair Straightener Gift Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely GHDs, 8 Jun. 2012
I've had these for just over a month now and I really like them.

The product straightens my hair well and leaves my hair silky and smooth.

The design is lovely. Blue ceramic plates, blue light up LED display, gorgeous peacock roll case, matching heat proof mat.

Just love them. You won't be disappointed!

Page: 1 | 2