Profile for Mrs VDK > Reviews

Content by Mrs VDK

Mrs VDK

Page: 1 | 2
StressGemsTM Stress Mood Dots. Supplied with 10 dots on a peel off strip (does not include information card/stress level chart)
Offered by Good Life Innovations Ltd (Colour Changing Products)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 11 Mar. 2015
Disappointed, only changed colour with temperature. I went outside they changed but for no other reason. Don't waste your money!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec. 2014
Ideal. Pours well

Riviera Chocolate Brown Beige Tartan Non Slip Machine Washable Rug. Available in 7 Sizes (67cm x 220cm)
Offered by Rugs Supermarket (Dispatched Within 12 Hours)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Dec. 2014
A bit thin but great colours and looks good.

NAIL POLISH ACRYLIC DISPLAY STAND HOLDS APPROX 50 BOTTLES (ECO 50)
NAIL POLISH ACRYLIC DISPLAY STAND HOLDS APPROX 50 BOTTLES (ECO 50)
Offered by essex signs & displays ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Dec. 2014
Perfect way to store nail polish bottles

Chimney Charcoal Starter
Chimney Charcoal Starter
Offered by Essential Outdoor Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Chimney Charcoal Starter
After many attempts to light a decent BBQ this solves all those issues. After twenty ready to cook, no watching the flame go out or relighting etc. just get one for hassle free al fresco dining. Cannot praise it enough.

Beauty Image Professional Wax Roll On Kit
Beauty Image Professional Wax Roll On Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 31 May 2012
As a newcomer to waxing I did a lot of research trying to find the right product for me to use at home. I finally decided upon this product due to price and reviews. I did find the product easy to use, it warms slowly so do allow at least 30 minutes, you need to keep the cartridge turned upside down to allow the wax to keep flowing down. I did find the hairs removed quickly, painlessly and effectively, where they were long enough!! On my next attempt I shall allow the hairs to be longer to gain a better overall effect. I do think it will be tricky to remove the hairs at the back etc, but this is obviously an issue with whichever product you use.
I was surprised how much wax it used, I used one whole cartridge for one pair of legs! So may be best if you decide to order this to also purchase additional cartridges at the same time. This being the only reason I didn't give it a five star rating.
I liked this product especially as it had a facial cartridge. This was really easy to use and gave a good result. No mess and little if no pain.
I would recommend this product to any other newcomers, it's good value and does the job. what more could you want?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2015 5:30 PM BST

Zodiac 40 x 25 x 2-1/2 cm Rectangular Crumb Catcher
Zodiac 40 x 25 x 2-1/2 cm Rectangular Crumb Catcher
Offered by catersworld

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional, 15 May 2012
This bread board is much smaller and lighter in weight than I was expecting. The depth could be a little deeper too. It does the job still.

Tuscany Silver 6 mm Ball Necklace of 43 cm/17-inch
Tuscany Silver 6 mm Ball Necklace of 43 cm/17-inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 15 May 2012
This necklace is much lighter in weight than I anticipated. But it is still a nice piece of jewellery. The actual beads are also a little smaller than I had thought.

What Goes On in My Head?
What Goes On in My Head?
by Robert Winston

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 April 2012
I saw this book from a child I teach, had to order one, just brilliant. Gave it to my niece as a present. Fasinating text, written and illustrated well.

Springborne Stove 2kw Coal Effect Remote
Springborne Stove 2kw Coal Effect Remote
Offered by S.N.H Tradecentre

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 April 2012
We searched everywhere for this fire. Wanted best price and Amazon were best value. Arrived quickly and looks fab. Only down side is that it vibrates a little, but seems to be a general thing that all these fires do, as we looked at some in a showroom also made the same humming noise. But looks good, gives warm atmosphere even when only light on for effect. Good small size, but dosen't look silly. Teamed it with a white surround, looks great.

Page: 1 | 2