Profile for christopher diggory > Reviews

Content by christopher di...

christopher diggory "digzyc"

Non Pull Dog Harness - Stop Your Dog Pulling - Large
Non Pull Dog Harness - Stop Your Dog Pulling - Large
Offered by BuyAllMeans
Price: 11.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Sep 2013
Not normally one for reviews but I thought this product more than deserved it. My big lump of a Lab isn't the worst dog on a lead but for the first 10 minutes or so he seems intent on choking himself out so more to limit any damage he could be doing to himself than anything else I bought this and it works like a charm, had the most peaceful walk today. Great stuff, good quality too.

My Dog: The Paradox: A Lovable Discourse About Man's Best Friend
My Dog: The Paradox: A Lovable Discourse About Man's Best Friend
by Matthew Inman
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me cry., 26 May 2013
I've always loved Matthews unique perspective on different subjects and visit The Oatmeal often. This is great for any dog lovers out there, don't buy it with kids in mind though.

Palit GeForce GT440 NVIDIA Graphics Card (1GB, DDR3, PCI-Express 2.0, HDMI, DVI-I, VGA, DirectX 11.0 and OpenGL 4.1 Support, Nvidia PureVideo HD Technology)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 May 2013
Cheap and just what I needed to upgrade my modest PC. If you want to play the newest of games then this is probably not the right card how ever I am currently playing both Alan Wake American Nightmare and Dota 2 in 1980x1080 resolution with no problems.

Odd Thomas
Odd Thomas
by Dean Koontz

5.0 out of 5 stars another koontz classic, 8 Jun 2004
This review is from: Odd Thomas (Hardcover)
up there with the likes of seize the night and the watchers, dean koontz once again brings a fantastic plot together with some good characters you grow to love and sociopaths you love to hate whilst always adding a lot of suspence and humour. along the lines of the sixth sense, odd thomas keeps you glued to the page from start to finish.