Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Yvonne > Reviews

Content by Yvonne

Yvonne

Lego Lights Keylight Spaceman (Assorted)
Lego Lights Keylight Spaceman (Assorted)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so random or assorted, 9 Oct. 2014
I was very disappointed the "random selection" or "assorted" turned out to be all the exact same - I though if I ordered 3 ... I would at least get some variety of colours.

Bratz Core Theme Jade Doll
Bratz Core Theme Jade Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent boots and super hair, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Bratz Core Theme Jade Doll (Toy)
Lovely doll, very cute outfit, excellent boots and super hair. Reminded me of Abby from NCIS. Order arrived quickly and well packaged.

LEGO Space: Building the Future
LEGO Space: Building the Future
by Peter Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Book, 23 Nov. 2013
I pre-ordered this book and have been anticipating it for a long time, it has arrived and has exceeded my expectations completely.
The book is a beautiful quality hardback, with an excellent combination matt and gloss finished cover.
Inside, the pictures are stunning, the models are superb. The brick built walls and corridors are splendid. The robots and spaceships are inspiring. There is a huge amount of content in the book and the layout is excellent.
I had planned on reading the story gradually but once I started I was hooked and had to read to the end.

I'd recommend this to adults and children. It would make an excellent present.

Well done to the creators, it is amazing!

The LEGO Adventure Book, Vol. 1: Cars, Castles, Dinosaurs & More!
The LEGO Adventure Book, Vol. 1: Cars, Castles, Dinosaurs & More!
by Megan H. Rothrock

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 18 Nov. 2012
I've only had this book for a couple of days and I've already returned to look through it numerous times. Both my first and subsequent impressions are that this is an excellent book, and a well laid out piece of LEGO literature.
It is an inspiring combination of many different themes and building styles. It is great for ideas, techniques, overview pictures and detailed instructions.
The pictures are really nice quality and it is a pleasingly sturdy book. The models are at a range of levels from quite simple to extremely complex.
I'd recommend this for fans of LEGO of all ages.