Profile for Kattykins > Reviews

Content by Kattykins

Kattykins

7 Sets Plunger Cutters Sugarcraft Decorating NEW 7 SETS PLUNGER CUTTERS SUGARCRAFT CAKE DECORATING(Heart, butterfly, star, Daisy, rose leaf , flower, Sunflower)
Offered by SHINA

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the money, 29 April 2013
This set is ok for the money, but I was dissappointment that they came with no packaging. I bought the set for a friend and I am worried that it looks like I have used them. Three pieces were faulty/broken and did not spring back in to place. Other than that, this is probably still value for money. However, if you are buying for a gift you will be able to buy sets of three cutters in one shape for a 4 pound with the proper packaging.

ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES
ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES

1.0 out of 5 stars More like a leaflet, 17 Jun. 2012
This is not a book. More like a leaflet. No theoretical evidence, only a short summary of Organisation Development. Not much use.

Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Touch Screen Display
Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Touch Screen Display

5.0 out of 5 stars What a nice surprise!, 21 April 2012
I received my Kindle Touch today after my boyfriend got it for my birthday. I had it out of the box straight away, plugged in to mains to charge (I didn't buy a mains charger specifically for it, it worked fine with my phone charger USB plug which I bought for 2 quid) and used it straight away. Very easy to set up to my normal amazon account, and the touch screen is a joy to use. I haven't used a Kindle before so I'm not sure how this compares to the previous version. I can't imagine not having the touch screen though. I was able to get on to Wifi and had a browse of some websites which I was really surprised it could do! The screen is fantastic, completely glare free and I love that you can change the fonts. I immediately changed it from the standard font as I always find the norman Times New Roman type fonts hard on the eye. So having a choice is just great. I sometimes struggle to read books, as the fonts can be quite small, and I find holding a book open a hassle. The Kindle is great for solving this. Very happy with my pressie! Great gift for anyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2012 12:34 PM BST

Bodymould 2 Inch Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Bodymould 2 Inch Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent topper - very comfy, 3 April 2012
I bought the topper a couple of months ago and I must say it's amazing. The smell wasn't bad like I was expecting, and it was non existent after a couple of days. It has made our very firm mattress a lot more comfy.