Profile for K. Andrews > Reviews

Content by K. Andrews

K. Andrews (London, England)

The Science of Black Hair: A Comprehensive Guide to Textured Hair Care
The Science of Black Hair: A Comprehensive Guide to Textured Hair Care
Price: 6.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bible, 16 Sep 2013
For any newbie of the healthy hair care path this book is a must. BUT it is a book to help you find the best methods for your own individual hair and what YOUR hair likes. Fantastic book and I used I to create and adjust my hair regime and it has stopped me making costly mistakes.

Cruz de Malta Tea Bags x 50
Cruz de Malta Tea Bags x 50
Offered by Uru-Shop
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Cruz de Malta Tea Bags x 50
I love drinking this tea. I first came across it in Argentina and am so happy to be able to get it here. I would recommend this to anyone who likes drinking Green Tea but prefers something a little less bitter.

The China Bride
The China Bride
Price: 2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 26 May 2013
This review is from: The China Bride (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book immensely. I didn't want to put it down. I would highly recommend it. Historical romance like this is a must have.

Heart Secret (Celta)
Heart Secret (Celta)
Price: 7.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Feb 2013
As always Owens does not disappoint. Another great book in the series. I couldn't wait for the kindle release as I have left had copy behind in favour of the kindle app.

The humour, sadness and of course the love story was as good as anticipated.

I can't wait for the next instalment.

The Constitution of the United States of America, with the Bill of Rights and All of the Amendments; The Declaration of Independence; And the Articles
by Thomas Jefferson
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 9 Aug 2010
I just wanted a book with no commentary, so i could write my own notes and have it contained in a book. Great

Philips HQ6990 electric Shaver
Philips HQ6990 electric Shaver
Offered by Robert Veith
Price: 66.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but could be better, 9 Aug 2010
I bought this for my husband who has some very strong hair. It was not good enough. It is a good litter shaver, but only if you have soft hair for a beard. If it is coarse hair, you need to get something better. We are now looking for a better one that connects to the mains so there is a constant supply of power.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2010 12:41 AM BST

TomTom ONE Classic Limited Edition Satellite Navigation System - United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland (V3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my needs, 15 April 2009
Although you may find a few more in depth reviews, I do not need the sat nav for extensive travelling. When i have used it, it got me from A-B without any problems.

Eddingtons Mini Measure Glass
Eddingtons Mini Measure Glass
Offered by ACE KITCHEN ESSENTIALS
Price: 4.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT measure less than 1/2 TBSP, 15 April 2009
I needed a measure lower than the 1/2 TBSP & the picture and info was not sufficient to let me know it could not accomodate that. It is a great product though if you need to measure between 1/2-2 TBSP'.

Foundations for the LPC 2008-2009 (Blackstone Legal Practice Course Guide)
Foundations for the LPC 2008-2009 (Blackstone Legal Practice Course Guide)
by George Miles

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, 15 April 2009
I needed this book for my course, but found it a straightforward and easy to read