Profile for Dee xx > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Galdoni
Galdoni

5.0 out of 5 stars Galdoni by cheree alsop, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Galdoni (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this book because I wanted something different to the usual stories I love that involve vampires, werewolves, ghosts and crime horror...I simply loved it and was sucked in straight away. The story reminds me of a teenage interpretation of Spartacus, filled with intense emotions and what could one day be a new found of entertainment for the masses...fighting to the death...the raw, animalistic tendencies to kill or be killed. The characters were easy to connect with and I loved the fact that human kind were not all condemned to be cruel and heartless.

Kade's Dark Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans  Book 1)
Kade's Dark Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kade's dark embrace, 18 July 2014
I love vampire novels and I love this story! You know when I book is good when you are still thinking about the story and how much the characters affected and still affect you....hot hot hot! This tale is filled with suspense, hot steamy sex and gorgeous characters.

Ever Shade (A Dark Faerie Tale #1)
Ever Shade (A Dark Faerie Tale #1)
Price: 1.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Ever shade, 17 July 2014
I really enjoyed this story, love anything fey related and this was a nice read. Tho at time shade did annoy me

The Legend of the Bloodstone (Time Walkers Book 1)
The Legend of the Bloodstone (Time Walkers Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars The legend of the bloodstone, 16 July 2014
I fancied reading something different and came across this, I simply loved it...I usually read vampire, werewolves and paranormal novels but wanted a break and this time travelling novel had adventure, romance and lovable characters.

The Mystic Wolves
The Mystic Wolves

4.0 out of 5 stars The mystic wolves, 13 July 2014
This review is from: The Mystic Wolves (Kindle Edition)
A good werewolf story tho it seemed a bit rushed with the plot concerning the vampire Avery. The cliff hanger was annoying too, like seriously what the hell!

The Witch Hunter: The Witch Hunter Saga #1
The Witch Hunter: The Witch Hunter Saga #1

4.0 out of 5 stars The witch Hunter by Nicole R Taylor, 11 July 2014
It was a good read I quite enjoyed the voldemort-esque witch up against a 2000 yr old hybrid witch hunting vampire...as well as the other characters in the story...tho I did find Liz mind numbingly annoying and zac a stupid arrogant moron...let's hope he's a better character in the second book

The Final Formula (The Final Formula Series, Book 1)
The Final Formula (The Final Formula Series, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars The final formula by becca Andre, 8 July 2014
I wanted to read something different and here it was. I got sucked in by the amnesiac alchemist Addie and loved the fact that she was feisty, strong and a great heroine. Can't wait to read the next book!!

Mad Gods - Predatory Ethics: Book I
Mad Gods - Predatory Ethics: Book I
Price: 2.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Mad gods-predatory ethics, 3 July 2014
Decided to read some different and came across this, a combination of Dan Brown's style of detailed descriptions of places, history and people and also a splash of the supernatural in the form of the anti-Christ. It was a good book but I just couldn't absorb all the details and ended up skim reading.

Kindred (Kindred, Book 1)
Kindred (Kindred, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindred, 23 Jun 2014
I love vampire novels, and this has a strong, feisty and powerful Hunter by the name of Lucinda...did I mention how sinfully hot Michel her master vampire is?! A great story full of action, adventure and also more to it then just YOUR typical vampire story. There are shape shifters, ghouls and amazing super hero powers.

Each Day a Small Victory
Each Day a Small Victory

4.0 out of 5 stars Each day a small victory, 21 Jun 2014
So I fancied something different to what I usually read...this was quite unusual and dark! I loved it and thought hardy presented the animal world and their personifications really well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10