Profile for S. mckenzie > Reviews

S. mckenzie (leeds)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gossard Glossies Bra Black Plunge Womens Bra Black 36C
Gossard Glossies Bra Black Plunge Womens Bra Black 36C

5.0 out of 5 stars This bra fits good but the material is very delicate so take care ..., 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gossard Glossies Bra (Apparel)
This bra fits good but the material is very delicate so take care when putting the bra on or taking it off.

Montagne Jeunesse Internationa Bamboo Fabric Facials
Montagne Jeunesse Internationa Bamboo Fabric Facials

5.0 out of 5 stars These fabric masks are now my favourite type of masks to use in this brand, 28 Nov. 2014
These fabric masks are now my favourite type of masks to use in this brand. I think these are amazing.

Motel Blake Maxi Women's Dress Black Wash Medium
Motel Blake Maxi Women's Dress Black Wash Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxi dress, 12 May 2014
I brought this maxi dress and it looks so good on, its very flattering & nice to wear on a sunny day with wedges. This dress was on Asos and cost more on there.
Love this dress!

Clear Essence Anti-Aging Skin Toner Astringent with Alpha Hydroxy Acid 236ml
Clear Essence Anti-Aging Skin Toner Astringent with Alpha Hydroxy Acid 236ml
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

2.0 out of 5 stars Clear Anti Ageing Astringent, 29 Mar. 2014
This product would of got 5 stars if my son was reviewing it but i gave it 3 stars because it burnt my skin.
#Caution DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN! it burnt my skin and marked my skin.
However my son does NOT have sensitive skin and it worked great for him.
So if your skin is NOT sensitive its ok but if it IS SENSITIVE , avoid this product.

Argan oil 100% pure Organic Moroccan for cosmetics, face, body, hair & nails 100ml pump amber glass bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 21 Mar. 2014
This oil is amazing! It's light and makes the skin soft. Its good to put on your face at bedtime, just a few drops. This item came well packaged and in a box which is excellent.
I like that its an affordable price. Excellent!

Jewels from a Lama: A Multi-Year, Weekly Planner
Jewels from a Lama: A Multi-Year, Weekly Planner
by R Pasinski

3.0 out of 5 stars Weekly planner, 4 Jan. 2014
I brought this as I'm a buddhist and loved how it looked on the picture. When the planner arrived I was a bit disappointed . The pictures in the book are not clear and the paper is really thin, so if you write on it you can see it on the opposite page. If this was made with better paper and the pictures clearer I would of given it 5 stars . The cover is of good quality.

DeTomaso Women's Quartz Watch Sofia Keramik weiss Mondphase DT3001-A with Metal Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 1 Jan. 2014
Beautiful watch...This watch is a everyday watch...looks very nice on the wrist. I brought it for my teenage daughter and she loves it.

Cepheus Ladies Quartz Watch CP510-186 With Swarovski Crystals
Cepheus Ladies Quartz Watch CP510-186 With Swarovski Crystals

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 1 Jan. 2014
This watch is so beautiful....BUT! When you wear it , after about a week or two, the watch strap changes colour.... It spoils the beautiful watch.
The watch would of got 5 stars if the strap was good quality and didn't change to a dirty looking colour. I was upset that the strap is this way, it looks dreadful. I would definitely recommend getting the same watch with a dark strap.

Chloe For Women by Chloe EDT Spray 90ml
Chloe For Women by Chloe EDT Spray 90ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume, 12 Oct. 2013
This perfume is one of my favourite classic brands. I'm really happy with it.
The Perfume, smells beautiful & is one of them perfumes where you can smell it hours later.

SILVER STUD EARRINGS MADE WITH SPARKLING SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL. HIGH QUALITY. LOW PRICES.
Offered by pewterhooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 4 Sept. 2013
These earrings look absolutely beautiful when wearing them. I wear them everyday. I saw that a few people has issues with their earrings, maybe it was a faulty batch. So far so good with my earrings they have been ok.
They arrived quickly. I'm happy with my order.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3