ARRAY(0xa3088a08)

INDOOR KITCHEN MIXER TAP GARDEN HOSE PIPE CONNECTOR
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 5.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope, 29 Mar 2014
Sprayed everywhere. What a mess! Many different options for sizing, which is good. A total waste of money for me.

Blue 50FT EXPANDING GARDEN HOSE PIPE FLEXIBLE EXPANDABLE HOSEPIPE
Blue 50FT EXPANDING GARDEN HOSE PIPE FLEXIBLE EXPANDABLE HOSEPIPE
Offered by Blackstone Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not expand like the hose in TV, 29 Mar 2014
It is a cheap rubber hose inside of some rouched fabric. It neither expands nor contracts. Got maybe one extra foot out of it past the length it is when dry. That was only but pulling it really hard. Very disappointed. Cannot water even my tiny garden. Seeking refund.

Good Ideas Naturecare Sounds Machine (110) Aids Tinnitus and helps restful nights sleep with soothing sounds.
Offered by Good Ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 Mar 2014
I sleep like a baby with this thing playing. A friend of mine borrowed it and had trouble because she could hear when the track repeats (roughly every 10 seconds), but I can't hear it or am good at ignoring it. It helps me survive a horrendous snorer.

STACKERS - Men's Set of 2 Executive Black Mini Lidded and Watch STACKER with Grey Velvet Finish Lining
Offered by Carters of London
Price: 21.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I expected, 28 Mar 2014
It's nice and holds 4 watches and quite a few cuff links. I was a little disappointed in the size when it arrived. Felt it was pricey for what it was. Won't be telling the husband what I spent on it.

Bomb Cosmetics Ballotin Box - 'Love In The Tub' Bath Creamers/ Mallows (Custom Tagged)
Offered by Casa Candles
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Mar 2014
My husband sent me these as a surprise gift and I liked them so much I got them for my sister-in-law for her birthday. They are adorable and work well. Not exactly as pictured, but still happy.

Converse Converse All Star Low Maroon Canvas - 6.5 UK
Converse Converse All Star Low Maroon Canvas - 6.5 UK
Offered by Office Shoes
Price: 44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Small fit, slow to break in, but they look good, 28 Mar 2014
They arrived on time. They are a little uncomfortable for a while. Stiff, maybe. Once worn in, they are a good casual trainer.

Brabantia Iron Store - Black
Brabantia Iron Store - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Mar 2014
Fairly easy to assemble. Holds the ironing board and the iron off the floor, so frees up space and makes things look tidier. I like that.

Nicky Clarke 19mm Hair Therapy Digital Pro Ceramic Tong NTS049
Nicky Clarke 19mm Hair Therapy Digital Pro Ceramic Tong NTS049

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Happy, 28 Mar 2014
Not very sophisticated with my hair. This works well, curls stay better than I can usually get curls to stay. Quite happy.

Chrome Extendable Shoe Rack
Chrome Extendable Shoe Rack
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 9.30

4.0 out of 5 stars I was quite happy with this, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Chrome Extendable Shoe Rack
I found it easy to assemble. It's sturdy enough for what it does. Holds, I think, 8 pairs of men's shoes comfortably. No complaints.

Plastic Bag Dispenser (White)
Plastic Bag Dispenser (White)
Offered by smtraders69
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Mar 2014
Arrived on time, flat-packed. Easy to assemble. I screwed mine into the wall but you could also use the sticky tape option.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5