Profile for Amy Marshall > Reviews

Content by Amy Marshall

Amy Marshall

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelt Like Cheap Aftershave, 29 May 2013
This product did not smell like any Nag Champa I have ever smelt before. It reminded me of over powering cheap aftershave. I did not use this product more than once.

Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Tunisian Crochet
Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Tunisian Crochet
by Kim Guzman

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Easy to Follow, 29 May 2013
This is a great guide for people who have never attempted Tunisian Crochet before. I found the instructions very easy to follow and the images clear and helpful. I have been crocheting for a long time but had never attempted Tunisian Crochet before.

eimo Unique Handmade Natural Walnut Hard Case Cover for iphone 4 4s(plain)
eimo Unique Handmade Natural Walnut Hard Case Cover for iphone 4 4s(plain)
Offered by eimo

2.0 out of 5 stars Case Snapped Very Quickly, 29 May 2013
The wood is beautiful but unfortunately it snapped when I tried to put it on my phone. I assumed this was my fault but a week later the case cracked in another place. There are now 5 cracks/snaps around the edge of the case. I don't think it will be long until the case falls off because of these cracks.

The Very Busy Spider
The Very Busy Spider
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Follow up to The Very Busy Caterpilar, 29 May 2013
This review is from: The Very Busy Spider (Board book)
This book was a good follow up to The Very Busy Caterpilar and the children enjoyed the story. However I did not realise that this particular book is very small with thick card pages not suitable for sharing with a whole class but is robust enough for young children to explore independently.

My Own Very Hungry Caterpillar Colouring Book (The Very Hungry Caterpillar)
My Own Very Hungry Caterpillar Colouring Book (The Very Hungry Caterpillar)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for School, 29 May 2013
Every page is a colouring sheet. Children enjoyed colouring their own version of the story. I would recommend this item to fellow teachers.

My Own Very Busy Spider Colouring Book
My Own Very Busy Spider Colouring Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for School, 29 May 2013

Funtime Gifts Light Up Glitter Balls (Colours Vary)
Funtime Gifts Light Up Glitter Balls (Colours Vary)
Offered by My Golden Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars School Kids Love It, 29 May 2013
We use the ball as a visual prompt for taking turns talking. The children enjoy holing the ball and making it light up before they speak. My only issue is that I was sent a pink ball which puts some of the boys off. A gender neutral color would have been better if customers are unable to select a colour themselves.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Insole not attached correctly., 29 May 2013
Unfortunately I did not head previous reviews of this item and discovered exactly the same problem. The inside sole became detached very quickly making walking in these slippers uncomfortable.