Profile for MICHELLE > Reviews

MICHELLE

Second Best: My Dad and Me
Second Best: My Dad and Me
by Calum Best

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really good book. I'm sure everyone can relate to it, 30 April 2015
This is a really good book. I'm sure everyone can relate to it. Callum is really honest about his experience which is great as so many others feel the same but we don't talk about it as human beings much. It's really very well written and I couldn't put the book down once I started it. Loved it and it helped me think and understand my experience with my father although he wasn't an alcoholic. My father was a workaholic but and I could relate to it as its the same feelings. Great book thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm delighted that Callum shared it with the world.

Poverty and Poor Law Reform in Nineteenth-Century Britain, 1834-1914: From Chadwick to Booth (Seminar Studies In History)
by David Englander

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Feb. 2015
Good book for this topic at university level 👍

Temple Grandin
Temple Grandin
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fab film, 26 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Temple Grandin (Amazon Video)
Super fab film. A must see to gain a full understanding of autism. It clearly illustrates and communicates how autistic people's mind operate which will increase your understanding of some of their behaviours. This should be part of all teachers training in my opinion. Thoroughly enjoyed this film as it is a true story. Temple Grandin is also very happy with how her life is portrayed in this film as she comments on that during some TED presentations.

HENRY Numatic VACUUM CLEANER FULL HOSE TOOL KIT 2.5MTR
HENRY Numatic VACUUM CLEANER FULL HOSE TOOL KIT 2.5MTR
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 11 Dec. 2013
Great value for money!! All parts included. My Henry is in good order but I needed a new foot and the pipe that goes from the Hoover to the steel pole. Delighted with it!! Highly recommend!!

Corby 7700 Oak Trouser Press
Corby 7700 Oak Trouser Press

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 15 Sept. 2013
This was a birthday present for my husband. He wears suits daily to work. He loves this trouser presser as it makes his suits really well pressed and smart looking. My sons are also using it for their school trousers. It stands well in my bedroom as the oak blends in with my bedroom decor. It has been a really good investment!

100 4" x 6" (100mm x 150mm) Clear Cello / Cellophane Bags No Seal - Perfect for Lollipops, Cakepops, Cookies and Sweets
Offered by The Packaging Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 3 May 2013
These bags are great for homemade chocolate lollipops. They are great value for money as I purchased smaller bags and paid double the price previously.

You Know More Than You Think: How to Access Your Super-Subconscious Powers
You Know More Than You Think: How to Access Your Super-Subconscious Powers
by Seka Nikolic

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 10 April 2013
This book is really good. It's simple explanations of bio energy makes it easy reading and understanding. I would recommend it with confidence.

The Hare and the Tortoise (Usborne First Reading: Level 4)
The Hare and the Tortoise (Usborne First Reading: Level 4)
by Mairi Mackinnon

5.0 out of 5 stars THE HARE AND THE TORTOISE, 10 Jan. 2011
GREAT QUALITY OF ILLUSTRATIONS AND ALSO EXPLAINS THE MORAL OF THE STORY AT THE END. MY CHILDREN LOVED THE COLOURFUL PICTURES!