Profile for Linda Carroll > Reviews

Content by Linda Carroll

Linda Carroll (Lancashire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Deluxe Marble Run - 29 Piece Set Includes 15 Marbles
Deluxe Marble Run - 29 Piece Set Includes 15 Marbles
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!!!, 4 July 2014
I bought this for my little 3 year old grandson, who is marble crazy, he loves it and has had hours of pleasure with it. I have just ordered the Galt Marble Racer, which was on offer, for him. I can't wait to see his face when he sees it!! Also me and his grandad love this!! I definitely would recommend it! :)

TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too eggstatic about this item., 22 Mar 2013
It's good, but definitely not worth the price paid for it. Although my grandson liked it and has payed with it, it's not very exciting and he seemed a bit disappointed that the actual insides of the eggs were not removable. Good but not worth the money. ;)

The Next Day
The Next Day
Offered by Dirty Deals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Next Day (Audio CD)
I've been a Bowie fan for many years and love most of his stuff, but I was a bit unsure what to expect of him after being away for so long. After listening to the album once, I was won over. I think this album will not only please old faithful Bowie fans, but gain him new, younger fans. Well done Bowie, yet again!!! ;)

LEGO DUPLO 4962: Baby Zoo
LEGO DUPLO 4962: Baby Zoo
Offered by Toybroker-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy!!, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 4962: Baby Zoo (Toy)
Another good buy from Lego, as usual. My 14 month old grandson loves Lego and also loves animals, so this item went down really well with him! I'd definitely recommend this item. ;)

Scuttlebug Zoom (White and Blue)
Scuttlebug Zoom (White and Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good buy!, 22 Mar 2013
I bought this for my little 14 month old grandson. He loves it. He can use it indoors or outdoors in decent weather. It is sturdy, but also so easy to fold away when not in use or travelling with it. I would definitely recommend this item! ;)

LightInTheBox Unisex LED Binary System Display Black PU Leather Wrist Watch
LightInTheBox Unisex LED Binary System Display Black PU Leather Wrist Watch
Offered by LightInTheBox Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 7 Dec 2012
I've bought this item as a Christmas present for my hubby. He loves watches and most kinds of gadgets, so I'm sure he'll love this!! Also good service. :)

Why Don't They Leave Things Alone?
Why Don't They Leave Things Alone?

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite Blancmange tracks, 25 Jan 2012
"Believe You Me" was one of the first ever Blancmange albums that I bought and this was definitely one of the best tracks!

Real Eighties Hits Plus Extended Mixes
Real Eighties Hits Plus Extended Mixes
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the eighties that I want to remember!, 11 Mar 2011
This has to be the best eighties album ever! There were so many "cheezy" tunes around in that era, but thankfully this album has left them back where they belong. Such good choices of all of the decent music that was around then. Good value for money and I'd definitely recommend it. Also there's the added bonus that a lot of the tracks are the 12 inch versions. Even if you didn't live through that era, I'm sure you'll love it!

Late Night Tales: Snow Patrol
Late Night Tales: Snow Patrol

5.0 out of 5 stars A grower, 25 Sep 2010
The first time I listened to it I enjoyed it and now it has become one of my favourite albums. Such a good mix of all kinds of music.

Eliza Doolittle
Eliza Doolittle
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy sing a long tunes, 25 Sep 2010
This review is from: Eliza Doolittle (Audio CD)
An instant mood booster. Put this album on if ever you're down in the dumps and you'll find yourself singing along to it.

Page: 1 | 2