Profile for K. Taylor > Reviews

Content by K. Taylor

K. Taylor "waterloo" (Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The End of the World Running Club
The End of the World Running Club

2.0 out of 5 stars Grammatical disturbance...., 20 Jun. 2015
This book was recommended to me, and I like good dystopian novels. The story is quite good, but I'm constantly disturbed by bad grammar. "I had been sat" is totally unacceptable. If the main character had other grammatical quirks it would be in character, but in every other way he tells his story in correct grammar. It spoils a good story for me.

Free Falling: Book 1 of the Irish End Games
Free Falling: Book 1 of the Irish End Games

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much thanking God Dr my taste, 9 Feb. 2015
I couldn't finish this book. I found all the praying and thanking God sickening in the circumstances. How can anyone still believe when such dreadful things happen. It became worse as the story progressed. It promised to be a good story, but I became irritated by this fictional family.

Viepatch Vitamin B12 Plus 10 High Strength Patches 5000mcg - 6 week supply
Viepatch Vitamin B12 Plus 10 High Strength Patches 5000mcg - 6 week supply
Offered by Rare Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars I've got my life back, 7 Sept. 2013
As a sufferer from B12 deficiency I am getting the NHS recommended B12 jabs every 12 weeks. However, within a few days of the jabs I feel low and lacking in energy again. These patches have solved my problem. I gradually regained my 'joie di vivre' over 3 weeks, and now I look forward to putting on my patch every week knowing that I've got my life back!

Twin Sisters [DVD]
Twin Sisters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Thekla Reuten
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Moving, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Twin Sisters [DVD] (DVD)
Such a moving story. The only reason it gets 4* not 5* is that it is so very sad. Beautifully produced.

simplehuman Profile Pedal Bin - 10L - Brushed Stainless Steel
simplehuman Profile Pedal Bin - 10L - Brushed Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 April 2013
I like this bin a lot as I have a very narrow space in the kitchen where most bins won't fit. But the bags they recommend are too small. Supermarket plastic shopping bags are better.

Jarrow Methylcobalamin B12, 1000mcg, 100 Lemon Flavour Vegan Lozenges (1000mcg, 100 Lemon Flavour Vegan Lozenges)
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

5.0 out of 5 stars Top up..., 1 April 2013
I get B12 jabs every 10 weeks from my NHS surgery. Sometimes I need a top-up in the last week or so, and these help.

2013 family organiser 2 weeks to view wall calendar for home/children
2013 family organiser 2 weeks to view wall calendar for home/children

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 1 April 2013
Not many organiser calendars show 2 weeks to a page, but that's what suits me best, and this fits the bill nicely.

simplehuman - Code R, Custom Fit Bin Liners, 20 Pack - 10 Litre
simplehuman - Code R, Custom Fit Bin Liners, 20 Pack - 10 Litre

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 1 April 2013
These are too small for the slimline bin that they were recommended for. They lie unused in the drawer and supermarket carrier bags are used instead.

Roberts CR9971 Chronologic Vi Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Instant Time Set
Roberts CR9971 Chronologic Vi Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Instant Time Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat, 1 April 2013
A nice little clock radio. It does the job and is easy to use. The sound is a bit tinny, but acceptable.

Of Human Bondage
Of Human Bondage

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read!, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Of Human Bondage (Kindle Edition)
This is one of the great classics of the human condition. I had read it years ago, and re-read on my kindle and was not disappointed. It should be on every A level curriculum!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4