Profile for SoulSister > Reviews

Content by SoulSister

SoulSister

Leather 360 Degree Rotating Stand Case Cover for The New iPad Air (iPad 5, 5th Generation released November 1st 2013) with Full Sleep Wake compatibility! (Purple)
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars ... exactly what I need it to do and looks good too., 29 July 2014
Does exactly what I need it to do and looks good too.

Kipling Women's Defea Shoulder Bag, True Blue
Kipling Women's Defea Shoulder Bag, True Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag, 29 July 2014
I love this bag. I had a similar blue leather bag stolen and I searched for months to find a leather replacement without success. Because I have another, larger travel Kipling bag I took a punt on this and I am not disappointed with my choice. It has so many pockets it's great. Bus passes, building passes, train tickets, pens, make up the list goes on. Buy one!

Angelopolis (Angel 2)
Angelopolis (Angel 2)
by Danielle Trussoni

2.0 out of 5 stars Mystified....but for all the wrong reasons, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Angelopolis (Angel 2) (Paperback)
I awaited the sequel with relish as I had thoroughly enjoyed the prequel Angelology as the premis is fascinating. I finished reading Angelopolis last night and my last thought was really? really!? The book is shorter and rushed. This might have something to do with the rumour that there is a film in the offing. That would certainly account for some of the more 'interesting' scenarios in the book and the, frankly, baffling ending that leaves the story wide open for a third book. Character motivation is all over place and that has nothing to do with adding suspense - it was just too hurriedly written. I'm trying to decide whether I need to read it again because I honestly wonder if I missed something along the way that would make more sense to the storyline. However, there is a nagging voice telling me I'll find nothing so enlightening.... Such a pity - it could have been great!

Panasonic DMP-BD65EB-K Blu-Ray Disc Player
Panasonic DMP-BD65EB-K Blu-Ray Disc Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this............, 9 Sep 2010
together with a sound system. Haven't found anything to moan or groan about hence the 5 stars :-)

BRITA Marella Cool White Water Filter Jug
BRITA Marella Cool White Water Filter Jug

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Brita, 10 July 2010
My old Brita a) didn't fit in the fridge door and b) the sensor on the lid had stopped working so I decided to replace it. This replacement is very good, at 9.99 was a bargain for a Brita, and does what it is supposed to do. Only one tiny criticism the water flap on the spout doesn't always open fully and you have to give it a nudge. Otherwise it would have received the full 5 stars.

Gold Bond Foot Powder Medicated 110 gm
Gold Bond Foot Powder Medicated 110 gm
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for Gold!, 10 July 2010
I was first introduced to this product when I visited New Orleans in '02. I don't just use it on my feet as it's great for relieving the itchiness of 'prickly heat' too. There's nothing available in UK shops that comes close. Definitely a 'must' buy.