Profile for Largie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Numicon: Box of 80 Numicon Shapes
Numicon: Box of 80 Numicon Shapes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Mar 2014
Numicon is amazing! I've used this to help my 5yr old understand number bonds and addition and subtraction facts, it's helped him so much! So much better than rods. Would highly recommend!

The Puppet Company - Long Sleeves - Elephant Hand Puppet
The Puppet Company - Long Sleeves - Elephant Hand Puppet
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Mar 2014
Amazing puppet! Brilliant quality and quite big! Kids absolutely love it! Great for using in role play. Would highly recommend.

NEW KIDS BOYS OFFICIAL SKYLANDERS SWAP FORCE PJYAMAS LONG SLEEVE LONG PANTS PJS PYJAMA SET CHILDRENS BLUE SIZE UK 3-4 YEARS
Offered by World of Hosiery
Price: 5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 5 Mar 2014
Fantastic pj's, just what we were looking for! My little sky lander obsessed 4yr old was delighted to receive these and has insisted on wearing them every night!

Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Yellow)
Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Yellow)
Price: 13.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 5 Mar 2014
This was a great hit at Christmas but unfortunately didn't last long. We actually got a second one and that didn't last very long either. It's our fault as we bought it for out 6yr old (who really got the hang of it at times) and it clearly says it's for over 14yr olds but there you go! It was great fun while it lasted!

The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Walking Gingerbread Man
The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Walking Gingerbread Man
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Mar 2014
This puppet is amazing! Brilliant quality, will last a lifetime! I had 30 kids man handle it and it still survived the trauma! They absolutely loved playing with it in role play. Def recommend.

The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Fox
The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Fox
Price: 3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 5 Mar 2014
This is a cute little puppet but a little too small! I guess I should have looked at the measurements so that's my fault. Unfortunately my gingerbread man was bigger! Kids didn't seem to mind though.

The Gingerbread Girl
The Gingerbread Girl
by Lisa Campbell Ernst
Price: 9.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book!, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Gingerbread Girl (Hardcover)
What a fantastic book! I bought this as an alternative story to the original and the kids loved it! Came in time for my literacy topic on fairy stories. Fab!

Bee Puppet
Bee Puppet
Offered by langton_info_england
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bee Puppet (Toy)
My little boy had this for Christmas and absolutely loves it! A good quality puppet. Thanks blah blah blah blah (why does it have to be 20words?!!)

6pcs Cute Growing Hatching Magic Dinosaur Egg Add Water Child Gift Inflatable Toys
Offered by FamilyMall (8-23 shipping days)
Price: 3.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Jan 2014
I can't believe I really ordered these! They took ages to come, half were broken and they were absolutely tiny! My own fault probably as should have looked closer at the description! Not my fault they were broken though! Disappointed.

PoddyHolder Tassimo T-Disc Capsule Pod Holder - stores up to 52 Bosch Tassimo T-Discs and rotates for ease of access - Genuine Poddy Holder Coffee Capsule Holder - Great Gift Idea
Offered by Moobarb
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 Jan 2014
This poddy holder is fab, saves having boxes of pods in the cupboard! Delivery was amazing, I ordered it one day and it was literally here the next, best service I've ever had! Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2