Profile for Thierry > Reviews

Content by Thierry

Thierry "thierrry" (Angleterre)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Amcor 8 L Desiccant Dehumidifier With Ioniser And Power Saving Humidistat For 5 Bed House AM-DD8L_APD
Offered by Appliances Direct - UK

1.0 out of 5 stars not reliable at all, 13 Oct. 2014
Crap, don't bother.

Gigaset C430A Cordless Phone with Answering Machine and Anonymous Call Silencing (Pack of 2)
Offered by TSBIG

4.0 out of 5 stars Bravo!, 11 Mar. 2014
At first , I thought "well, nothing to get excited about as it does not look that innovative..." But, don't get me wrong as soon as all was set up then my expectation was exceeded. The good idea to be able to fully use the phone including the answering machine from the handset is genius for my need. However, the whole set is quite light and the plastic body does not give that sturdy feel which is the reason why I have rated with **** only.

Vol. 2-Zoukolexion
Vol. 2-Zoukolexion

5.0 out of 5 stars Zouky compilation, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Vol. 2-Zoukolexion (Audio CD)
A great man that has left us to paradise.
He will be missed as that man was a gem between all the greatest male artists on earth.
His collaboration with Kassav' has taken the group to the level of the best band in the Zouk music industry ever.
Listen to this and let's go to the West Indies atmosphere "collé serré."

Deep House Part 5 (2CD)
Deep House Part 5 (2CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars That's how we like it here Deep, Deep Underground Deep., 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Deep House Part 5 (2CD) (Audio CD)
I have all the Deep House sets made by Harley & Muscle.
It's a bliss and really cool to deeply enjoy the soulful bass and get kicks out of the Rhythm.
Can you be slave to the rhythm? There you are, enjoy!

Ones I Love
Ones I Love
Offered by marvelio-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Maydie, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Ones I Love (Audio CD)
She has always been one of my favourites in vocal house music amid the big voice.
This album is pretty cool... However, how come none of the tracks did not get re-mixed for clubbing, DJs?

Wenger Airport ID & Ticket Wallet - Grey
Wenger Airport ID & Ticket Wallet - Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 31 Jan. 2014
But this button does not stay there if you do not check it time to time in order not to lose it.
I did not know about this until it was gone... Then I had to buy another wallet.

Orphee et Eurydice - Ewa Podles (2CD)
Orphee et Eurydice - Ewa Podles (2CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ewa Podles, 31 Jan. 2014
Well, if you like Opera music and the deep voice of a Contralto then this is for you.
She is my favourite Contralto so far.

Garmin nuvi 2455LT 4.3" Sat Nav with Europe Maps and Lifetime Traffic
Garmin nuvi 2455LT 4.3" Sat Nav with Europe Maps and Lifetime Traffic

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Yeah!, 31 Jan. 2014
God knows I am one of the useless on earth when it talks about direction but this Sat Nav is my guide.
However, I have not used it on foot yet... I am sure it will be reliable too.

Ray Quinn
Ray Quinn
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Aw! I like this album, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Ray Quinn (Audio CD)
What a shame it did not do that well for some which did not allow him to stay in the room... Fame gets you in the job but does not keep you in the room. Hope, somebody will give him another chance to prove us that he is good.

Amcor 18L Dehumidifier with Humidistat up to 4 bed house 1 Year Warranty PLDM18E_APD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Jan. 2014
This helps to get rid of the humid atmosphere in my flat and I am happy with this device which looks good too.
The reason why I did not give ***** was just because of the noisy motor.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4