Profile for michellew > Reviews

NCIS - Season 9 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Harmon
Price: 13.20

5.0 out of 5 stars ncis fan, 2 May 2014
This review is from: NCIS - Season 9 [DVD] (DVD)
Big fan of the tv show, so had to purchase it for future viewing, well packaged arrived promptly, good price as i'm always looking for a bargain. Would use seller again.

Men's Silver Oval Wedding Cufflinks Cuff Link Groom (Grooms Son)
Men's Silver Oval Wedding Cufflinks Cuff Link Groom (Grooms Son)
Offered by Sanwood
Price: 7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 2 May 2014
bought this for my wedding next year, also bought groom, brides son and brother of the bride as gifts. lovely keepsakes and really add that something special, fantastic price, packaging good and even have a little velvet pouch for each set. Definitely worth the money.

Dracula - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dracula - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Price: 12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars dracula, 2 May 2014
I'm addicted to box sets so when i got the chance to buy this and watch it over and over again, i grabbed it. quick delivery, produce arrived in good condition, excellent

Think Like a Man [DVD] [2012]
Think Like a Man [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Michael Ealy
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars read the book, watch the film!!!, 2 May 2014
i watched the film after reading the book, loved it so funny laughed out loud, not just a girlie flick partner and sons enjoyed it too

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment
by Denene Millner
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars best book i read in ages, 2 May 2014
my daughter gave me this book to read, wow what an eye opener. Loved it so much that i bought my own copy and other 2 for girlfriends. Must read for the modern woman

Cuba Gold Cuba 3.3 oz EDT Spray For Men
Cuba Gold Cuba 3.3 oz EDT Spray For Men
Offered by Anything 4 Home
Price: 9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars gold cuba aftershave, 22 Feb 2014
I BEEN BUYING THIS AFTERSHAVE FOR MY PARTNER FOR SEVERAL YEAR BUT ONLY ON TRIPS TO AMERICA SO IT WAS NICE TO BE AB;E TO PURCHASE IT HERE.

Castle - Season 1-5 [DVD]
Castle - Season 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion

5.0 out of 5 stars castle seasons 1-5, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Castle - Season 1-5 [DVD] (DVD)
BIG Fans of this tv show we watch it as a family, good storylines, funny and keeps you watching to the end, Brought this for my daughter for Christmas, she actually screamed when she opened it lol. I have just received my own set as I can't prise it from my daughter to watch hers as I didn't see the first couple of seasons, so I will be able to watch it at my leisure.

Joyful Noise Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Joyful Noise Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Price: 7.24

5.0 out of 5 stars joyful noise, 9 Jan 2014
I love gospel music, especially American and this film ticks all the boxes, great tracks, uplifting storyline, Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton really compliment each other just a very enjoyable film.

Grown Ups/ Grown Ups 2 [DVD]
Grown Ups/ Grown Ups 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Grown-up 1 and 2, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Grown Ups/ Grown Ups 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Another Christmas present for my son, very funny films and if the burst of laughter coming from his room is anything to go by a really good choice.

Hotel Transylvania (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Hotel Transylvania (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hotel Transylvania, 9 Jan 2014
Fantastic family film that all ages can enjoy, bought it for my 10 year old son for Christmas so that he could enjoy it over and over again!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3